Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
EmmaPepeChino is an absolute joke! I am most disapointed she failed to wear something more risque! Whats the matter Lou?? You hang out all over Melb most days? Where was the hideous green number or the garbage bag dress? With the thong you broke the string on! Cow!! Mad respect to ur fellow Aussies? Nahhhhh Mad disrespect! Hope that Karma bus hits hard......
187855E1-6AFA-4656-8F6A-D5955930C747.jpeg
689FC3CC-2065-4209-95B5-183AB3D11736.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

MsTxx

Never flying Virgin again! Ugh she’s so fake!! Why not get a travel blogger someone that makes a bit more sense! View attachment 1673594
Imagine being on this flight as an actual paying passenger and having to sit there in those hideous seats whilst these twits do their spiel. I am sure our dickehead is not the only one doing the spruik. I would be fuming.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Don’t you just love best mates. WTF. The bloke at the cafe you buy coffee from is hardly your best mate. Delusional much Emmy
That's a clear indicator of someone who doesn't have anyone close other than those on the payroll.
Chompers Cachia #2

makeitstop

VIP Member

Ill fitting culottes

Chatty Member
She's still talking about driving to the flood affected areas.

View attachment 1666359

Even Brad asked WTF she was wearing.

View attachment 1666367
Is this cunt for real? It's stupidly humid in Melbourne and I was sweating in a loose tshirt. 🚮

Is this what 20kg weight loss looks like? 🤦‍♀️🤥
It's more like 5-7kg

Wonder when we will see this eyesore again??? View attachment 1666490

Braaaaaaaad still does NOT like you EmmyBooHooLou!!! No Matter how many times you scrunch ur dick shaped nose!!!!!

Please don't give her ideas. I'm still recovering from the first time