Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
She would be eating far more than we are too, her pit stop for a family bag of cheezels yesterday was the tip of the ice berg I reckon

Reactions: 10

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
Wow. What a year today as been for old mate SES-Lou. Loved catching up on everyone’s brilliant commentary. I managed to capture two videos.
1. did anyone else notice the man’s voice at the beginning? Unless it’s the Bailey’s rep…. 🧐
View attachment 1662946
2. the reference to her boyfriend. I know a few have captured this too, but thought I’d share again for shits an giggles 🤭
View attachment 1662947
Yep, I heard the guy's voice at the beginning. That will be the videographer that she hired to film and edit her making that putrid Baileys cocktail (edible glitter?? what is this, 1987??) - much professional.

• Heart

Gomi goner

Chatty Member
[QUOTE="emmygluewho, post: 12244453, member: 303267"

Check the head on the photographer. Everybody is just sick of this cunt. Yet Lou Lou has no idea.
[/QUOTE]

The photographer is totally over Lazylou's shit!
She's no doubt thinking "I wish this stupid bish would just stand on the mark, so I can pretend to take her photo, and then piss off"

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Best I can do with the boyfriend comment. The music blasting and EL squealing doesn't help. Maybe she edited out Babe's name?

Attachments

massive eye roll

Uggggghhh WHY Virgin? Why?! I don’t like to fly VA anyway so no loss to me.

Also, I haven’t watched the stories yet, but is she actually getting on a flight? Who wears a mini skirt on a flight? It’s always my mission to dress as comfortable as I can 👌🏻 I also get so cold.
She mentioned she was going to Adelaide a few days ago for ‘work’. So convenient that she can do a paid partnership on her way onto the airbridge. Would love to know how much she gets paid for that or whether they have done some contra and given her a flight instead. Maybe she’s flying to Adelaide on a middle seat, doing the same thing at Adelaide airport then flying back? Lol

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
Same, regarding those disgusting shoes. Who the Fuck would wear them on a flight? Even if it is a short one? Lorinska was the perfect example of dressing nicely and appropriately for the occasion.
Bahaha how awkward was it when she eas trying to get away, LL kept clinging.

• Haha
Just came here for the boyfriend comment, even recorded it , but alas y’all already all over it !!
that DJ tho is absolute 🔥🔥🔥 if I was a Melbourne girlie I’d be all over that