EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure her plum rump hole is free for the night
It's a disgusting image in my head but it did make me laugh out loud. I'm pretty sure she could take babe back there as she's obviously trained it pretty well by how much she talks out of her arse all the time.

Reactions: 19
She can't think, she's a dumb #unt who only thinks about herself. She pretends to care about what's going on outside her bubble

Reactions: 12
WTF is she thinking with those outfits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't - the shorts with the heels and the crop top and then the going out sparkly tracksuit. I honestly think she's taking the piss - no one in the world could look in the mirror in either of those outfits and think they look good let alone walk out the front door!! I'm speechless!

Reactions: 17
The fact she didn't even hear or acknowledge Brad telling her to literally 'Get fucked' speaks volumes. Nothing matters in her life but her. She is the type that doesn't listen when you talk, never asks anyone how they are!? It's all about her.

She is disgusting.

Reactions: 38
I never post as I just watch but today!!!! She should be ashamed of herself …. No one wants to see you Lou when you hand out your trousers for publicity. This was an example of what a BPD person does when they want/need recognition. Could this not be done anomously so no one needs to know. But no she couldn’t just hire a van or whatever needs to be done she wants to be there - shameful

Reactions: 22
I dont know How you do it. But I love it. Recaps are life.

Reactions: 12
Calling it early with a new thread title.
Get farked has been the highlight of my year.

Thread #48
Squeezing $60k worth of ZM shit in the Mitsubishi! Authentic donation, or tax write off, something seems fishy. But the highlight of this year has definitely been, the ‘get farked’ coming from the mouth of Brad from Canteen!

Reactions: 29
Brad the people‘s hero

All Hail our new leader Canteen Cafe Brad or CCB

Reactions: 29
She's so far up her own arse that I don't think she's noticed he said that. He was almost shaking with rage, that's how you can tell he meant it.
It was the absolute best

I wonder if Canteen Brad is really that Jason guy who went after her on the Facebook post, it was like there was pent up rage against her.

Reactions: 31
I know…yes!!! And he meant it….so f#€king funny. His body language spoke volumes. He was so happy to lean forward and say it just to make sure she heard it. His satisfaction of finally saying it was pure gold. We all have heard stories of how the staff at the markets can’t stand her which leads me to believe that there must of been someone to his right that he smiled and looked at. I think he’s been waiting to say it for a while. After that shit show today, so have we….

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.