EmmyLou Loves #46 Gettin hate on the live, eating enough salmon for 5, film crew in tow, gut always on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we all love to snark and have digs about how ridiculous she is, but in between I do seriously worry about her mental health. Something isn’t right for sure and she needs help
She has been this crazy and narcissistic since Vida was born atleast! Taking a newborn away to a fatcamp WITHOUT notifying your other half until the last minute ... You know to parent the other 2 kids you're leaving behind 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Maybe this is just who she is? Why do we never see her Mum come to visit or siblings visiting besides SL?

Also this screenshot saying they have split for good was from 2018... he has been over her bullshit for a very long time so enough with her gaslighting "He left us" 🤬
Screenshot_20221012_141052.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker, first time caller. You all crack me up and I had to finally register to join the fun. Truly hope it’s ok to use this user name…it’s brilliant ✌🏻 Thankyou to the member who came up with it 👏🏻
Haha great handle!! Welcome to the madhouse!!!!

Reactions: 9
She has been this crazy and narcissistic since Vida was born atleast! Taking a newborn away to a fatcamp WITHOUT notifying your other half until the last minute ... You know to parent the other 2 kids you're leaving behind 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Maybe this is just who she is? Why do we never see her Mum come to visit or siblings visiting besides SL?

Also this screenshot saying they have split for good was from 2018... he has been over her bullshit for a very long time so enough with her gaslighting "He left us" 🤬View attachment 1644341
I know this is old but, WOW what a crappy thing to post. 1. It has your toddlers in the photo while you would prefer to be hooking up via Tinder. 2. Keep your relationship issues to yourself and not post online, it's crass.

Fishing for sympathy you grub.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's gone quiet, probably has to spend her day being mad dog busy catching up here and taking all of our suggestions on board.

• Haha
I went down a rabbit hole on FB as I’m waiting for the boring News to be over so husband and I can watch Handmaids Tale (he must watch the AFL trades and weather 😒) and found this classic on EmmyLou McCarthy page. Thinks she’s Lord of the Dance 🕺🏿
46A1C9AE-8E7F-44FC-A2FE-E88F68325AB9.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
A genuine tribute tonight for the 20th anniversary would be helpful considering she was going to rip off her communidy and the Balinese with her 3 retreats at about this time.

completely agree with everyone saying she clearly has MH issues. I’m extremely empathetic to this issue, and while no one asks to be mentally unwell, it is ultimately your responsibility to manage it. EL does not appear to manage her mental health, or take responsibility for it when she obviously has the means to do so. If she can spend 20k on a failed tummy tuck and Camilla muumuus then she can afford to see a psych regularly. If she did see one, I’m sure her fans would be told, which makes me think she doesn’t. As I said I’m empathetic to mental health issues, but that empathy only goes so far when the person makes no attempt to manage their health.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A genuine tribute tonight for the 20th anniversary would be helpful considering she was going to rip off her communidy and the Balinese with her 3 retreats at about this time.
I was just thinking about that.

Anyone remember the dates of LL "Bail retreats"?

I would hate the thought of her being in Bali today as she would've been totally oblivious of the occasion and not even acknowledged it.

Reactions: 17
I went down a rabbit hole on FB as I’m waiting for the boring News to be over so husband and I can watch Handmaids Tale (he must watch the AFL trades and weather 😒) and found this classic on EmmyLou McCarthy page. Thinks she’s Lord of the Dance 🕺🏿
View attachment 1644474
This is weird! Why no pants? A tshirt big bogger undies and normal shoes? It’s contextually so wrong!!!! Her ego and complete lack of self awareness does my head in!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I inow this is off topic but we have briefly mentioned Fifi Box before … are we thinking she’s had the Chrissie Swan treatment at her local private hospital?
Non Fifi version on the left and Fifi's version on the right. I think she has lost some weight, shape wear and some filter

Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 8.07.30 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.