EmmyLou Loves #46 Gettin hate on the live, eating enough salmon for 5, film crew in tow, gut always on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s donating $60,000 of stock there’s no that would fit in a car. That’s like a truck load of clothes, even at RRP. If it was jeans, it would be 400 pairs.

Reactions: 10
If she’s donating $60,000 of stock there’s no that would fit in a car. That’s like a truck load of clothes, even at RRP. If it was jeans, it would be 400 pairs.
Shows how little she actually knows about the business.

Reactions: 10
Tags Channel Ten. duck off, they don't want you. You're not a channel ten personality

Reactions: 22
View attachment 1661099Pray tell how the duck she’s going to get there? With roads closing left and right? It’s incredibly irresponsible to attempt to travel, UNNECESSARILY at this time.
I have a family member who works for vicroads (and is currently incredibly stressed) and the app currently can’t keep up with all the closures. Her wanting to show up in our rural communidees is insulting.
I am local to Kerang, google us to see what is happening here 😢 duck off EL. No one wants your rejected sweat shop tit.
It’s so heartbreaking 💔 I lived in Echuca for 20 years and quite a few of my friends homes have been flood affected or farmer friends lost their crops.

I understand she’s ‘feeling all the feels’ and genuinely (I want to believe she is genuine on this occasion) wants to help but now is not the time. Stay away.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Do we have a new thread title yet?? I’ll look back at the top liked posts.

Oh here’s the winner!!
4A29401C-2EB3-4DA8-B72E-B0F4B9370806.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve never known someone to go through mayo as much as she does. Every time she shows us how to cook something that includes it the bottle is almost empty. I’m no expert on calories or weight loss but I would assume that much mayo isn’t great for weight loss

Reactions: 19
It’s $60k total, I’d love to see how much of that was actually Zoe Moss vs the parent brands.

Reactions: 8
Here you go! The thread title has me cackling congrats to @StickyTapeTits !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Clearly put getting herself dressed up like a lamb chop before getting kids lunches ready this week 🤦🏼‍♀️ How hard is it to get lunches ready before they go to school so you don’t add to your already “SOOOOOOO busy” schedule
Right?! She claims she’s got a mad dog busy day, which includes a coffee stop/ spontaneous photo shoot, time to cook and make kids lunch midday, and even a movie premiere tonight. Oh the life

Reactions: 9
Don’t go! I did the same. I accidentally of all names choose @Oops I did it again a year ago not realising there was another. I had to start back again as new member which was scary af cause I thought everyone might of thought I was the resident pest who comes in here, throw grenades, creates chaos, then leaves to be back a week or so later 😊

Remember to change email address beforehand!

and guess what Lou….hotdog rolls are made out of white bread you dickehead
Sorry. 😕

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.