Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
That Facebook stuff is so fucking grim. Tattle is here to vent so you don’t turn into a psychopath abusing someone publicly. Taking it to their Facebook and linking our little sanctuary here is fucked and not welcome at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
My 2 cents worth as someone who's struggled with weight and its impact self-esteem basically my whole life.

I think she lies about her weight loss because it suits the narrative of the majority of her communidy. So inspirational for losing 20kgs just by putting her mind to it, but also she's actually not really that skinny so all of the suburban chonkers can still totally relate to her and her ill-fitting clothes.

I lost around 24kgs over two years, through sensible calorie restriction overseen by a dietician, and gentle, regular exercise overseen by an exercise physiologist. And the difference in my body appearance is very, very noticeable, because 20 or 24kgs on a small frame (ELL is very short) is a lot of weight to lose.

This is me before and after. Sorry the before shot isn't front on, but I didn't like having my photo taken ...

oIB6sAX_hQnHm&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 53

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Howdy Ho's!!! Yo Yo!! ✌🏻✌🏻 What a whirlwind of chaos to catch up on!! - There was Green Curries, Special crusty roast spuds, Giving my plants a bath in the tubby tub! Was so Bewdiful!! - Did some posy poses for my shit brand Zoe Loss, lots of poor photoshopping was done to enhance my natural bewdy! I was busted by Vida for eating the stale sugar free chocolate cake - the little bratty moll can just get over it! Mumma made it, not her! How dare she want a slice!! The nerve!!
- It was such a Vibe telling her I did not care if she was sad about it! Be glad you get old hand me downs and shit from the local op shops to wear, children!! Its not mummas fault Vida don't know how to put her shoes on the proper foot! Let Aaron teach her, he did buck up and leave us after all!! - We do still have each other as Vida proclaimed and embarrassed me in front of them Tattle Fezzas!!! - Lots of Basketball was in order, Tickets to hold over Aloves curly vegan head, and personalized hoodies made for Sadie, Sage. Was such a vibe walking along the beach with Sagey and telling him to stay off his phone 🤣 Do as I say not what I do Mr!! - Things could be alot worse, could have ended up like my Stepdad, he went and cheated and done some other bullshit that I blasted all over insta lol, Nothing is safe or sacred with Yo Mumma!! - I took the children to the park for some burgers on dry wraps, made them on a bare bbq, no wipe down, few germs wont kill them, afterall look where they reside! - I am thinking I need to start lifting the weighty weights!! Its been 74 years since my tummy tuck debacle I think thats enuff time to heal.
- Stayed over at the Crowny Crown, took the girls down there for a swim and told them to go the fuck home afterwards, lol... no high tea for them!! But Aaron saw that I was in the lap of luxury and im sure he is super annoyed!! Yay!!! - Made a fool of myself, screaming like a loon, drinking ONE martini 🤥 , did a wiggle dance at the bar, You could just tell all them bartenders wanted a dip in the ole honey pot!!!
- Mumma still got it!! Woooop Woooop!! Gang Signs!!! 🤘🏻🤟🏻👌🏻🤌🏻🤏🏻 - Oh and I made a shit ton of rice, and played in it like play-doh.... was hideous but I told all of the tribey tribe it was farkin bewdiful!!! Ok trout sniffers, Time for mumma to wrap this shit up, look at my diary and see what the day brings!! Yo Mumma over and out!!! ✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

ActiveLies

VIP Member
The thing with the food is, it’ll be almost impossible to ever model good food behaviour/attitudes to her kids because her relationship with food is sooooo demented.

I had one of those “I’m so full” handful of almonds mums who seemingly wore never eating as a badge of honour, and made teenage me playing hours of sport a day feel gluttonous for daring to still be hungry after being fed a finger sized slice of lasagna for dinner.

So with my kids I’ve chosen to take away all reward/punishment vibes when it comes to food. Food is fuel for our bodies. We love our bodies and want them to be able to run, jump, play, sleep and learn as best they can, and some foods are better fuel for that. Some foods a better at keeping us feeling full for longer. And I can model that because I don’t spend my days slothing around and bribing them with cake. Imagine EL trying to say “Vida, these veggies will give you lots of energy and are good for your growing body!” after shes watched her mum have surgery to chop bits of her body off, and then rock up to her sisters house and go for a nap. Those children would be so very confused about the role food is meant to play in their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Badly Eyelashed

I can’t resist join this thread after hearing all about it in the Kearns group.

Normally I am weirdly pedantic and go back and read every old thread so I know the whole story and all the in jokes. I quickly realized I would have to quit my job and stop sleeping to stand a chance of catching up with this one it moves so quick. So I’m just jumping in. The wiki is most outstanding and filled me in on the important bits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

avex

Chatty Member
The thing about her that triggers me and makes me really angry and hate her is she portrays herself as body positive while at the same time promotes unhealthy weight loss and nutrition. So let’s say one of her followers is watching her and is confused because they’re thinking she’s all about body positivity but also being healthy and trying to lose a bit of weight and be her best self. Her message is bullshit with the meals she cooks and the way she eats. It’s saying I’m trying to lose weight and this is what I cook/eat/cook for my family. Surely we can report her to someone for this very dangerous message??!! I’m going to lose my shit at her one day and say exactly this then get blocked.
She hates her body. She would give anything to be a size 10 with a flat belly. She's not body positive, she's just a narcissist who loves getting a reaction from people. That is why she's always showing her tummy / posing in the street in undies, etc. It's not cause she's a beacon of body positivity, it's cause she gets off on people talking about her.

Reactions: 47

Super Cute

VIP Member
EL To Do list

1. Prove that me and Soph are still mates - wear ma Cachias ✅
2. Prove that Body Conned dress is real - wear sample dress and make announcement about drop delays ✅
3. Prove that Braddles and I are still mates and no such Cease & Desist exists - buy coffee at Canteen (respecting court imposed 50m social distance mandate) and post ✅
4…..
1481B863-8F56-4DFB-9329-9A3D6D1F8C5F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

AMY$

VIP Member
So I think we can all agree that the public slandering is not cool, as mentioned up thread this is why tattle exists. We are not trolls as we are not directly attacking her. While it is amusing etc it just gives her the green light to play the victim. It also draws attention to this site from her "community" and devalues the very reason we are here. Keep it light, have a laugh but fuck me stay off her actual pages, we all think it but say it here!

Reactions: 44

Michy02

VIP Member
EmmyLou Loves #46 Gettin hate on the live, eating enough salmon for 5, film crew in tow, gut on show

Congratulations to @notgifted ! I had to shorten it a little bit and I’ll get it fixed 😩

You win 1 ticket to the B.Ball with ELL and Babe! She will also need you to film for the day just pop your Airtasker details on an email to: [email protected] (payment will be $5)

✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I know it’s still early, but this thread moves faster than Emmylou towards a Media Wall. Here’s my thread title suggestion for - gasp! - #47:

Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat all the meats, bags of Cheezels and old coconut rice.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m honestly beginning to think the platefuls of meat with no veg, is her “revenge dress”. Like “ALove left us.. that awful vegan man! This will show him! Look at all my MEAT that I am cooking for my new MAN”.

I honestly don’t know why else she would be putting this stuff out there, especially when it’s so over cooked it looks like leather. Doesn’t seem to be helping her vision of being seen as a “cook” or to be invited onto morning shows etc to make food.

She is clearly an evil genius getting her revenge subliminally. *Dun Dun DUUUUUUN!*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Super Cute

VIP Member
My face when parents drop hot lunches off to their kids at school.
A11FBE09-FD55-4258-A90D-ECAD802EA849.jpeg

Babe my office staff are busy medicating 27 kids, patching up knees/blood noses, dishing out undies for the kid who forgets to wear them, chasing up consent for the Aths Day that’s been open for 4 weeks, answering 100 questions about the upcoming pupil free day that has been advertised since the start of the year, looking for hats in lost property and apologising to parents for somehow being responsible that their kid loses their uniform daily, ringing the parent of the budgie smuggler to ask them to collect said budgie, looking at the Policy around smoking near a school to work out if vaping is smoking, listening to old mate complain that the lollipop man is letting too many kids cross at one time and it’s holding him up in his way to the shops and he doesn’t even have kids and why did we build our school in his street - all in the morning!

That lunch ain’t gonna be hot when it gets delivered to your kid…in fact me and the office ladies might smash a couple of those party pies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

FingeringFondoLou

My 2 cents worth as someone who's struggled with weight and its impact self-esteem basically my whole life.

I think she lies about her weight loss because it suits the narrative of the majority of her communidy. So inspirational for losing 20kgs just by putting her mind to it, but also she's actually not really that skinny so all of the suburban chonkers can still totally relate to her and her ill-fitting clothes.

I lost around 24kgs over two years, through sensible calorie restriction overseen by a dietician, and gentle, regular exercise overseen by an exercise physiologist. And the difference in my body appearance is very, very noticeable, because 20 or 24kgs on a small frame (ELL is very short) is a lot of weight to lose.

This is me before and after. Sorry the before shot isn't front on, but I didn't like having my photo taken ...

View attachment 1656335
Thank you for sharing! And how amazing the changes you made for yourself and the many benefits you gained from the loss.

I am an allied health professional myself it irks me no end (infuriates meactually) that she shills out such unhealthy, uneducated and frankly unsolicited advice. We spend years studying, building up our clinical skills to approach weight loss and health management sustainable. This means a dietitian and an exercise physiologist, and a clinical psychologist. Assessment if cardiometabolic risk factors is also important to try reduce those environmental factors contributions to it. Understanding your habits (whether it’s emotional eating, binge eating, ‘I’ll burn that off at the gym’) and strategies to overcome them as they arise. Although weight loss may be someone’s primary goal, it’s also setting other goals that ARE NOT related to your size of weight because it’s a number that fluctuates and does not prove their worth. Small, sustainable changes matter and bd one lifelong habits. And you start to shift in yourself more than weight but in energy, confidence, motivation. The yo/m-yo dieting, the negative body image (sometimes bordering on dysmorphia) reminds many of us I’m sure of our own mothers and the hang ups we have about ourselves and food. I don’t want my children to ever feel that way. Food is fuel, to be enjoyed and sometimes we eat foods the might not be considered healthy because it feds our soul. Balance is key.

Weight loss surger, plastic and/or cosmetic surgery is such a challenge and those that often need it never get there (public waitlists, can’t get down to a weight to make surgery weight) but for those that go through with is a huge task, but do the work to make is sustainable.

This absolute muppet should just STOP. And I truly mean it. Because impressionable followed will take her unsafe advice. The foods she cooks (provided she enjoys it) is very high in energy as well as saturated fat and sugar. In high quantities this fuels chronic disease. We all have our treats (and don’t call them naughty, bad or forbidden that feds the narrative) and that’s ok, we are human. Obviously we think cardiovascular disease and diabetes, but your kidneys and liver are also getting shot at the same time with the ‘visceral fat’ that Emmy often states. Yes, that’s the fat that infiltrates our organs which is exacerbated but constantly eating foods high in saturated fats primarily (there are other reasons too). Again, moderation is key. As well as variety, seasonal eating, trying different meals.

As I come to the end of my unintended lecture, anyone reading and struggling with how you feel in yourself in whatever way… go to your GP (not always great in the weight loss department) and ask for a referral to an exercise physiologist and dietitian. A clinical psychologist is also key. But also remember a number does not define you, we can be healthy and well at any size, food is fuel for our body and soul, and exercise isn’t for weight loss. It’s to move our body, love our body and rep the benefits of exercise as a form medicine. I’m sure this more ranty rant than coherent but I’m stepping down from my soapbox now.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

sweatysalmonbox

Chatty Member
Long time lurker, first time caller. You all crack me up and I had to finally register to join the fun. Truly hope it’s ok to use this user name…it’s brilliant ✌🏻 Thankyou to the member who came up with it 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40