EmmyLou Loves #46 Gettin hate on the live, eating enough salmon for 5, film crew in tow, gut always on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves #46 Gettin hate on the live, eating enough salmon for 5, film crew in tow, gut on show

Congratulations to @notgifted ! I had to shorten it a little bit and I’ll get it fixed 😩

You win 1 ticket to the B.Ball with ELL and Babe! She will also need you to film for the day just pop your Airtasker details on an email to: [email protected] (payment will be $5)

✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
EmmyLou Loves #46 Gettin hate on the live, eating enough salmon for 5, film crew in tow, gut on show

Congratulations to @notgifted ! I had to shorten it a little bit and I’ll get it fixed 😩

You win 1 ticket to the B.Ball with ELL and Babe! She will also need you to film for the day just pop your Airtasker details on an email to: [email protected] (payment will be $5)

✌
Thanks for the thread

Reactions: 5
One thing with Jane Bunb, she never says she can size down. Does stupid lou think her follower only use instagram. Mind you if there as stupid as she is they might drive through flooded roads, in the zoomoos dresses. Or at least save there zoomoos dresses fromthe floods. Personally i would only use them as flags or rags. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
One thing with Jane Bunb, she never says she can size down. Does stupid lou think her follower only use instagram. Mind you if there as stupid as she is they might drive through flooded roads, in the zoomoos dresses. Or at least save there zoomoos dresses fromthe floods. Personally i would only use them as flags or rags. :ROFLMAO:
My ex was obsessed with Jane Bunn omg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jane Bunn looks like she rocks some dresses very similar to the body confidence dress maybe there is a collab on its way😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Howdy Ho's!!! Yo Yo!! ✌🏻✌🏻 What a whirlwind of chaos to catch up on!! - There was Green Curries, Special crusty roast spuds, Giving my plants a bath in the tubby tub! Was so Bewdiful!! - Did some posy poses for my tit brand Zoe Loss, lots of poor photoshopping was done to enhance my natural bewdy! I was busted by Vida for eating the stale sugar free chocolate cake - the little bratty moll can just get over it! Mumma made it, not her! How dare she want a slice!! The nerve!!
- It was such a Vibe telling her I did not care if she was sad about it! Be glad you get old hand me downs and tit from the local op shops to wear, children!! Its not mummas fault Vida don't know how to put her shoes on the proper foot! Let Aaron teach her, he did buck up and leave us after all!! - We do still have each other as Vida proclaimed and embarrassed me in front of them Tattle Fezzas!!! - Lots of Basketball was in order, Tickets to hold over Aloves curly vegan head, and personalized hoodies made for Sadie, Sage. Was such a vibe walking along the beach with Sagey and telling him to stay off his phone 🤣 Do as I say not what I do Mr!! - Things could be alot worse, could have ended up like my Stepdad, he went and cheated and done some other bullshit that I blasted all over insta lol, Nothing is safe or sacred with Yo Mumma!! - I took the children to the park for some burgers on dry wraps, made them on a bare bbq, no wipe down, few germs wont kill them, afterall look where they reside! - I am thinking I need to start lifting the weighty weights!! Its been 74 years since my tummy tuck debacle I think thats enuff time to heal.
- Stayed over at the Crowny Crown, took the girls down there for a swim and told them to go the duck home afterwards, lol... no high tea for them!! But Aaron saw that I was in the lap of luxury and im sure he is super annoyed!! Yay!!! - Made a fool of myself, screaming like a loon, drinking ONE martini 🤥 , did a wiggle dance at the bar, You could just tell all them bartenders wanted a dip in the ole honey pot!!!
- Mumma still got it!! Woooop Woooop!! Gang Signs!!! 🤘🏻🤟🏻👌🏻🤌🏻🤏🏻 - Oh and I made a tit ton of rice, and played in it like play-doh.... was hideous but I told all of the tribey tribe it was farkin bewdiful!!! Ok trout sniffers, Time for mumma to wrap this tit up, look at my diary and see what the day brings!! Yo Mumma over and out!!! ✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She influenced me to cook fish for lunch 😂. Put a filet in the oven and served it with lashings of….kaleslaw. On a wholegrain wrap ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ELL will be livid when she learns that her arch nemesis Cachia will now be presenting a podcast for Mamamia, Australian’s largest women’s media company.
Surely there are so many better options than cachia out there to present a sexuality and identity podcast… I am a lover of most of the mamamia podcasts but don’t think I’ll support this one.

Reactions: 31
2522988B-0A8B-47D6-8EAE-59A4D3CFC4A6.png
Does ELL seriously think she’s the same size as Cachia?? Like honestly, how does she think people can’t tell she’s full of tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.