EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also if you’re in your 40s calling someone babe you need to rethink your vocabulary haha but then again this is the person who can’t pronounce basic words so I guess we should be happy she can say babe without much effort.
My husband and I are in our 50’s and call each other Babe all the time! I know when he uses my full name @Super Cute that I’m in trouble
1662967194175.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Also if you’re in your 40s calling someone babe you need to rethink your vocabulary haha but then again this is the person who can’t pronounce basic words so I guess we should be happy she can say babe without much effort.
Going to have to disagree, I’m 40 and see nothing wrong with using that term, yes I know it’s annoying hearing EL saying it in her fake voice but other than that I think it’s ok

Reactions: 12
Has he met the kids yet. When i was dating it was only twice that i was with someone at least 5 months before i introduced my kids

Reactions: 8
Can I just say the potato mash fingering eye-bleeping scene was possibly the grossest thing I’ve ever seen on the internet.
If I was SL. I would let EL keep the rice masher. After this performance.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Aww @reens84’ some bosses can be so awful! I’m lucky to have good ones these days. Just remember you don’t owe anyone anything who doesn’t respect or value you!
My boss and HR Dept are being right c*ntz atm not letting me come back to work 3 days a week after going through Stage 3 Breast Cancer this year. Shitz about to get legal!!! Hate evil bosses!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My boss and HR Dept are being right c*ntz atm not letting me come back to work 3 days a week after going through Stage 3 Breast Cancer this year. Shitz about to get legal!!! Hate evil bosses!!!!
Oh no. Good luck xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For the love of god, can someone do me a solid and tell me exactly what to search for to find babe? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is one of my all time favorite movies. If she saw Babe, she would cook him in a greasy dish. Poor Babe.
Not before piling a whole heap of sugar laden sauces from a jar on top, and cooking him upside down, ya know, so the fat could render, cause we don't want him crispy on top, we want him gelatinous 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Not before piling a whole heap of sugar laden sauces from a jar on top, and cooking him upside down, ya know, so the fat could render, cause we don't want him crispy on top, we want him gelatinous 🤢
hahahah “he is meant to be soft”
Gelatinous Bae > African Sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look, y'all can call your partners, children, pets anything you like and it wouldn't bother me one iota. Basically everything that comes out of Emmy's mouth shits me to tears, so whether she was calling her new beau "babe" or "Sir" or "his majesty of the holy sausage" I suspect I'd find fault 😅 GOD she irritates me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
C2977BB0-2D82-4C11-9D0F-7EE44422627C.png
She panned over to his meal but he wasn’t to be seen. Then she showed us bacon, and there he is! Was probably told to stand up whilst she’s showing us a performance

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Going to have to disagree, I’m 40 and see nothing wrong with using that term, yes I know it’s annoying hearing EL saying it in her fake voice but other than that I think it’s ok
I think I’m just over her and that creepy voice and laugh.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.