EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she is mentoring him how to be a social media star with her new consulting branch of the company?

Who am I kidding!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry Fezzas I did post the pic of Babe. Won’t do it again 🫣
You posted an screenshot Michy. You didn't name anyone. No harm done. Emmy frequently films innocent people in the background of her reality show scenes Insta stories. You haven't linked any personal identifying info, so don't sweat it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just took my crumbed lamb chops for a walk this morning and I’m looking forward to another week in PortaLOU Melbourne. We have to be close to setting a thread record here 🕰.

Oh boy. You fezza’s are as manic as a daytime drunk, scrubbing Dick Bruno’s manhood in the kitchen sink! *Sparklers buddy* 😂 Thanks for the new therapy group thread. Bewdiful.

We started off with covert Tattlers Bianca and Bridgett attempting to do what we’ve all secretly desired with a roll of gaffer tape… but they slipped and missed EL’s mouth three times. They don’t always use duct tape to fix problems but when they do, it helps muffle the sound.

EmmyLou thought the tape was a little big and she could have sized down to a slim Scotch wall-safe roll. By the end her boobs look like they were just badly folded chicken wraps. Nothing a little mayo can’t fix. We also have a fair visual on how date nights finish up too.

Becoming LOUnier with the passing of each thread, the LouLou-ChooChoo finally jumped the tracks when we farewelled Leah. LazyLou was triggered. We can always tell when she’s bin been wounded coz us farcan loser Tattlers get a shout out. ❤ See you at the servo 👋

Leah’s good behaviour bond finally came to and end and her community service is completed. Hopefully she doesn’t reoffend. Now she can her a real job. A LOUphole in her contract means she can’t sue for the OH&S working conditions.

The stench wench was grifted a romantic getaway. Watch your step Babe! Whoever the tall drink of water is, we’re desperately thirsty for more and if we don’t get a drink real soon we’re just gonna swell up.

Like most romantic couples, they packed along their meat-baby beef cheeks in a Russell Hobbs port-a-cot and settled in for some Netflix and cardiovascular disease.

I can’t wait to see the giddy up in Mamma’s step today!
Oh my gosh this is your best best work!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Okay, I have a speculative theory! What if the guy we've seen at the footy and ballooning is Babe's son? Because the guy in those stories definitely looks younger than who we think Babe is. Perhaps EL met Junior Babe through her influencing, and then hooked up with Daddy Babe. Junior Babe went along for the holiday because EL is trying to impress Daddy Babe.

duck, I don't know - it's all so strange and confusing! Emmy, address our theories, questions and concerns in a live tonight. Not too late, I need to get a good sleep. Thanks, babe 🤪

• Haha
You posted an screenshot Michy. You didn't name anyone. No harm done. Emmy frequently films innocent people in the background of her reality show scenes Insta stories. You haven't linked any personal identifying info, so don't sweat it.
Yep, all the time! Those poor people in her stories all the time, having their privacy invaded, she does not give a tit!

Reactions: 11
I’m torn haha between feeling like her should be kept private but if I know old foreskin skivvy he will be on her stories by the end of the month. She has zero respect for randoms privacy, her kids privacy or her workers privacy. Also no respect for our eyes or herself😂😂

• Haha
Also if you’re in your 40s calling someone babe you need to rethink your vocabulary haha but then again this is the person who can’t pronounce basic words so I guess we should be happy she can say babe without much effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yo Yo!! Its yo yo Mumma checking in from the gifted farm palace! All is well here with me and babe, we have kept each other nice and cozy from the steam off the slow cooked cheeks if you get what im sayin!?
- We had a great day in the balloon, Babe reckons it holds about as much hot air as me and less work! We will be having lashings of butter on some leftover mashy mash tonight, and maybe some foul beef. - Just letting all the fezzas wanting to know and see my new man they will be in suspense for awhile, I am Emmylou Hitchcock now master of suspense and I will have a new mystery book coming out very soon, You guys are the 1st ones to see a raw preview!!
- I may go live later!!! I may not!! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Aww @reens84’ some bosses can be so awful! I’m lucky to have good ones these days. Just remember you don’t owe anyone anything who doesn’t respect or value you!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So many theories swirling in my head.

What if babe senior and junior had dipped into the Lou Lou jar?

Please do a live between 8:30-9 Mel time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching lounatic’s stories made me want to :sick::sick::sick: Whyyyyyyy is everything so bewdiful and gorgeous - I know she says it all the time, but the last 24 hours of stories mde me rage!

So, because I’m ragey, still off work and bored, I took it upon myself to total up the bewdiful count - 23 times she mentioned something was bewdiful, including a skylight, half-inflated balloon and various other inanimate objects. I found it really interesting to note that whenever she was talking directly to the camera phone, she was very careful to pronounce the ‘T’, but she quickly lapsed back to Emmylou-speak and the ‘D’ came roaring back!

Further, because I’m really bored, I thought I’d do the same with her ‘EroticLou’ giggle. We got off to a slow start, but it soon picked up when she started fondling food and teasing about her ‘guest’. Can I just say the potato mash fingering eye-bleeping scene was possibly the grossest thing I’ve ever seen on the internet. Anyway, there was a grand total of 43 EROTIC GIGGLES, with the worst stretch coming from the Kangaroo Road scene, at 5am or whatever the duck time it was, probably just after her morning glory, so she was feeling extra saucy. Ah huh ah oh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Okay, I have a speculative theory! What if the guy we've seen at the footy and ballooning is Babe's son? Because the guy in those stories definitely looks younger than who we think Babe is. Perhaps EL met Junior Babe through her influencing, and then hooked up with Daddy Babe. Junior Babe went along for the holiday because EL is trying to impress Daddy Babe.

duck, I don't know - it's all so strange and confusing! Emmy, address our theories, questions and concerns in a live tonight. Not too late, I need to get a good sleep. Thanks, babe 🤪
Fascinating plot twist @SnarkyTart ! Maybe she'll reveal all in a memoire, chronicling the events leading to Alove leaving us and the moment she realised she was all about the BBC - "Then there was African Sausage". Not gonna lie Lou, I'd invest a good chunk of my money time trying to track down a leaked copy to read.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Junior Babe and Senior Babe - thank goodness I am working from home today because I just had the best laugh ever! 😂

Maybe we will one day get a published version of her “twisted fairytales”. Here is a title suggestion: Something To Keep You Up At Night (courtesy of AS or rancid beef cheeks)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.