EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, I have a need for more information, especially re the crime shows

Reactions: 7
Can someone tell me how giving us daily updates of everything single thing she puts in her gob is content?

Reactions: 19
Shhhh! Don’t tell her to stop. I need to learn the secret to losing 20kg!
You gotta eat a journal a day I think? You know I’ve literally never seen her write a single thing down with a pen and paper ever. Never a glimpse of a handwritten note or card, no scrawling instructions or labels around her warehouse. I think her literacy issues are actually far greater than she ever lets on and I not only do I genuinely doubt she could ever ‘journal’ with any depth or insight, I think she’d simply struggle with the writing side of it too.

Reactions: 31
That interaction between Mommie Dearest and poor little Vida wanting to share the losing of her tooth was so uncomfortable the way she responded yeah you lost a tooth breaks my heart hoping Vida lost her tooth when she was with Aaron so that the tooth fairy came because barge arse couldn’t care less.

Reactions: 29
Is this our own version of the “Lea Michele can’t read” conspiracy? I’m here for it.

Reactions: 21
In what fucking world would a normal parent think that eating fish for dinner is more interesting than their child losing a tooth

Reactions: 17
Almost the exact same content on facebook @SnarkyTart sans the lives.
I swear to fuck if she says MANSFIELD one more time!!!!
Can we please unpack the disappearance or non mention in any capacity of BC dress??? Why, what's up??
Wasn't there a stabbing in Mansfield yesterday? I thought I heard this on the news

My kinda night

No hate from me. We shouldn't be telling each other what we should and shouldn't say. That's what the moderators are for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wasn't there a stabbing in Mansfield yesterday? I thought I heard this on the news
PLEASE TELL ME ALL THOSE SWEET LITTLE GOATS ARE ACCOUNTED FOR

That slow cooker better have travelled back to Port Melbourne empty of everything but crusted beef cheek juice!

Reactions: 19
In what fucking world would a normal parent think that eating fish for dinner is more interesting than their child losing a tooth
I would love to know how much that barramundi cost!

If she really did leave home at 14, she probably didn't continue with her schooling. And to leave at 14, I would think her home was not a happy place for a few years and she possibly fell through the literacy cracks.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.