EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet 50 bucks that whoever had bought that finds cheezels under the cushions 😂😂🤢🤢
I think that was actually her Chicken in a Biskit era, so there’s bound to be plenty of those crumbs too 😂. I’m wondering now if they bring up too many painful memories and that’s why she’s sworn off them since Aaron left us 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think she hard up for cash, she's just a greedy old moll who is trying to get a buck for all her old crap instead of just donating it or paying for it to get collected.
Christ it never ceases to amaze me how stinky she looks.
I've got a real personal hygiene phobia with people, she ticks every box.

Reactions: 12
I don't think she hard up for cash, she's just a greedy old moll who is trying to get a buck for all her old crap instead of just donating it or paying for it to get collected.
Christ it never ceases to amaze me how stinky she looks.
I've got a real personal hygiene phobia with people, she ticks every box.
Me too, imagine the nether regions *shudders violently*

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought surely that table is to be given away for free. Clicks on it no way she wants $100 for that old firewood!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i spy with my little eye…
I’m sorry if I read this wrong (that it is a new photo?) but I think it’s a very old photo of Emmylou and Aaron, and not a photo of a new “beau”.

Please ignore me if I’m wrong! My comprehension has left me these past few weeks:oops:

That's been there for ages. Super old photo of her and Aaron.

She sure loves to eye duck herself in the morning.

View attachment 1560403
we posted at the same time!

PS for some reason using the word beau made me laugh and also feel a bit gross. Much like Emmylou.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How she looks so grubby first thing in the morning is a talent she has that’s for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But she loves food.
It would of been nice for her to explain what Liptember was.
She does this all the time! She goes to 'events' 'launches' and 'showcases' all these products yet never seems to tell us exactly what the duck it is?! She just goes all childish excited about getting more tit for free and getting to go to yet another pathetic D Lister event.

Reactions: 16
But she loves food.
It would of been nice for her to explain what Liptember was.
No chance of that. She will just rave about the freebies she will get and the food. Maybe the people if she runs into a fan.

Reactions: 13
Why is she wearing that poop outfit surely she could have worn that jagged striped freebie that actually looked ok. The more these baggy outfits go on the more im sure she had more than a lapband removal

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.