EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously? In the sink? With the thing she washes the dishes? 🧼 Forget Cleaning with Mario 💎 it’s Emmys time to shine!
BB9F8EBA-0343-4491-A98A-2A83F1EE7693.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What is she doing to the bunny? Wouldn't you just wipe it down with a soft microfibre cloth? Not the scrubber brush? Surely that would scratch it?

ETA: @Michy02 beat me to it. And yes over the kitchen sink.🤢🐰

Screenshot_20220907-094338_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
D8A1847A-EBA6-45C0-B853-F2AE9C880916.png
IS SHE bleeping 5?! who gets this excited about an oversized childrens lamp and puts it in their kitchen??

32FE9983-071B-448A-9EF6-43ED5FCDBCA5.png
And she’s 100% about to announce more weight loss, the chicken wraps are back!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gosh you guys are quick! I thought I was so clever getting a screenshot of a giant knob scrubbing a giant knob! 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220907-114435_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220907-114419_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love that Miffy lamp! But, for a playroom. Not a kitchen lol.

Leah, come sit by me and spill the tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooooh I’d love to know the Leah tea! I reckon she and her parents had the big plan for the Bali stay and when that fell through she had no use for Emmy anymore. I genuinely hope she has used EL the same way EL uses all of her ‘community’. She deserves that.

Reactions: 23
She usually annoys me but she’s REALLY annoying me today. All the clapping and shrieking over the miffy lamp. ffs. Grow up. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: 18
I can’t deal with this filth. She’s so gross.
Spitting out the chicken. Chewing and talking. No wonder she’s not getting any brand deals. She’s a mess.
Not replacing Leah because she’ll just compare everyone to Leah. Lol. Ok. You’re not replacing Leah because you can’t afford a replacement.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
September is a tough month for EL this time last year Aaron left us, she had the gunt chopped off and now a year later Leah has left us.

$350 for a lamp! Especially when she bought that when she was broke.

Screenshot_20220907-095508_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220907-095909_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 15
God you guys move fast!
That miffy lamp on top of a fridge? Just why?

Cant wait to see where Leah got a job. I wonder what examples she used in her interview…

Given how she has just said how close they are and basically how amazing Leah is…can’t wait to see what she has organised for her farewell on Friday. Or will she get out of it by saying they’ll still see each other all the time? 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Leah Theories:
1. She caught lice from EL and that was the straw that broke the camel's back. She successfully dodged the bedbugs, the fungal rashes, the fleas...but having to delouse herself was too much.
2. Her parents told her to get a real job or they'd cut her off.
3. As posited above, the long con at fleecing EL's communidy by way of a Bali trip fell through, and they decided to cut their losses.
4. She has collected enough footage to complete her final university film assessment: a no holds barred view into the life of a d-grade influencer.
5. ALove has stopped paying her to provide in-home care for EL.
6. She was poached by a certain Young Mummy to join her team after the gaydar went off over Tulla way.
7. It only took 40 Tattle threads, but she finally got through them all and had an epiphany that she was wasting her life and decided to ditch the life sized poop emoji.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.