EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the gift that keeps on giving today...
Clearly I have too much time on my hands 🤣
Screenshot_20220907-123340_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She usually annoys me but she’s REALLY annoying me today. All the clapping and shrieking over the miffy lamp. ffs. Grow up. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Oh my God. I had to turn my phone down with all the giggling and her being ridiculous and spitting food. What a low class person she is. And she claims Leah is moving onto a corporate job. Sure. She probably can't afford to pay her anymore.

Reactions: 14
She thinks she is such a comedian. The only one who thinks you're funny is you. You can tell Leah doesn't even find her funny. She's so immature 🙄
If she genuinely cared about Liptember, she would've left just that in her stories so the message doesn't get diluted.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Leah Theories:
1. She caught lice from EL and that was the straw that broke the camel's back. She successfully dodged the bedbugs, the fungal rashes, the fleas...but having to delouse herself was too much.
2. Her parents told her to get a real job or they'd cut her off.
3. As posited above, the long con at fleecing EL's communidy by way of a Bali trip fell through, and they decided to cut their losses.
4. She has collected enough footage to complete her final university film assessment: a no holds barred view into the life of a d-grade influencer.
5. ALove has stopped paying her to provide in-home care for EL.
6. She was poached by a certain Young Mummy to join her team after the gaydar went off over Tulla way.
7. It only took 40 Tattle threads, but she finally got through them all and had an epiphany that she was wasting her life and decided to ditch the life sized poop emoji.
Personally, I think it is #2.

Reactions: 11
I'm loving the open door to the toilet next to her second fridge

This Miffy nonsense is so random. I'm get the hot air balloon spotting gushing vibes. There's a Miffy collab coming by Christmas

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 12.29.49 pm.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Simply too much to touch on here but im loving it all! The bleeping lamp is creepy and so so so odd....but i am not at all surprised. The boat is sinking fast

Reactions: 9
What is going on?? Warehouse - gone, Clothes - sold, various house crap - for sale, Leah - leaving us.

I actually thought she was cleaning a toilet 😂
Screams money flow issues doesn't it. Aaron must be asking for his half of the assets. The investment property will be up for sale before we know it (I check occasionally 😂 )

• Haha
Your attention to detail is so good
@Broken Veneers 👌 the dunny open next to the fridge - you couldn't make this stuff up!

I'm home with sick kids again so I am passing the time on Tattle whilst they watch crappy tv lol

Reactions: 12
How long has she had Leah?
If she was that mad dog busy, she's need another one ASAP. It's such a cover that she's taking her time to replace her.

Reactions: 14
How long has she had Leah?
If she was that mad dog busy, she's need another one ASAP. It's such a cover that she's taking her time to replace her.
The whole thing is one long running con. She will never have another "assistant" as the gravy train is pulling into the station.

• Haha
Why does she post pointless stories with randos?
I know her… family owns Chemist Warehouse and she works in head office. I think she’s responsible for invites to this sort of thing which would explain the photo.

Reactions: 12
Leah!! Don’t leave us!!!

I wonder if Emmy made her sign a NDA? I’d love Leah to pop in with some gossip. I know she won’t…but, come on Leah ✌🏻

My prediction for Leah is that she’ll be off for a few months travelling and then take up a job back in the travel industry. I think she was just killing time with EL during the pandemic, but now she’ll go back to her previous life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep I knew it was ALove, I was probably coming at it from a “take it down” perspective. Just a little bit confusing for the kids?
Not at all, pretty sure yet kids know there mum and dad were together and now aren’t, so I can’t see how an old photo would confuse them in any way.

Reactions: 5
Does Leah leaving us make more work for Sue Lyn, or more work for The Children?
Unfortunately the children and a more stressed EL they pay the ultimate price for everything in the never-ending search for fame.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.