EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the oversized hoodies are in response to her lurking in here after being slammed for all those extreme exposures. 🤷‍♀️ Or, they’ve been grifted and people looked and guesstimated her size, or thought “fark, let’s cover this tunnel ball up”.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey fezzas im out to see my mates band play and i must have donectge lazy lou eye duck, sexy look with my left hand near my head as some younger sausage winked and smilled when he walked in. I did not have a crop top or a sausage casing outfit on and the back of my hair is brushed. Feeling flattered.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"I'm not good with numbers"

No tit, Mathylou! 20 dumplings? There would have been at least 100 wrappers in that packet 😆😆
20kgs... size 12... $10,000 reno...
Your numbers are fucked!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The way she's been eating lately and the way she looks, yes she's gained weight...does she even understand what a maintenance diet is? It's not eating the same way you were eating before your "weight loss".
She fattens up every winter like clockwork then off to the fat farm in January, she has no concept of maintenance or moderation it’s all or nothing.

Dumplings again? They had that last night at The Albert Park Hotel.

View attachment 1550451

View attachment 1550455
Is the mince even cooked in her dumplings 🥟

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have a few questions El if you could address sometime next week.Where have the beaudiful hot air balloons gone? We havent seen any since you grifted your free ride.Why do you not serve the children healthy dinners? Meat, rice and either no veg or a tiny piece of one veg is not good enough.Its your job to encourage their growing bodies to eat a balanced diet.Why are your bins always full? Why does the front gate look ..never mind the whole house looks like a dilapidated mess.Finally , why does your 20kg weight loss look like a 30kg weight gain? I will be awaiting your stories containing the answers.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder if she’s gained a lot of the weight back already? She was living in crop tops in the dead of winter and all of a sudden she’s in oversized hoodies constantly? Make it make sense.

With the tummy tuck, is it impossible for her to gain weight down there now? That’s such a huge risk that I would never take. I like my fat nice and evenly distributed 😂
We haven’t seen a crop top since her surgery to remove the lapband - maybe she doesn’t want people seeing the surgery scars in case she gets called out for lying about what she actually had done….🤔

Reactions: 23
We haven’t seen a crop top since her surgery to remove the lapband - maybe she doesn’t want people seeing the surgery scars in case she gets called out for lying about what she actually had done….🤔
Ohhh you’re right re the timeline. How could I forget the surgery! She must be hiding all of the “post surgery swilling”. Sorry, I mean swelling.

• Haha
Imagine we took a shot of alcohol (#Baileys of course) everything said 'Bub' 'Bubbalicious'

Fuckkkkk shutup you dickehead. I swear it's one of her weird flexes like her screeching 'I'm the boss' 'I pay you too much Leah!' 'Mumma is The Boss!'

Weird duck. Have a shower.
New nickname unlocked - Bobs.
D49F71EF-3663-4DC2-99C2-98F84EA84360.jpeg

• Haha
Hey fezzas im out to see my mates band play and i must have donectge lazy lou eye duck, sexy look with my left hand near my head as some younger sausage winked and smilled when he walked in. I did not have a crop top or a sausage casing outfit on and the back of my hair is brushed. Feeling flattered.
I hope you played it cool and ordered a dirty Martini complete with olive 😏😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9

No tit, Mathylou! 20 dumplings? There would have been at least 100 wrappers in that packet 😆😆
Your numbers are fucked!
How does the raw pork cook in there so quickly? 🤢
Dysentry.:fast road to weight loss…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah that's a fair point, you'd usually cook the filling before filling and cooking the dumplings.
I make dumps regularly. It’s only about a teaspoon of filling and it does cook through with this method. I never pre cook the meat. I was taught by someone whose family owned a Chinese restaurant. I’ve never poisoned anyone.

Reactions: 19
I make dumps regularly. It’s only about a teaspoon of filling and it does cook through with this method. I never pre cook the meat. I was taught by someone whose family owned a Chinese restaurant. I’ve never poisoned anyone.
My mate's Japanese wife pre cooks the filling. If it works, it works. I still wouldn't eat anything cooked in her tit tip though!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Your numbers are fucked!
Bit like Cachia. She doesn't even remember how old she was when her son was born.😃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.