EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fezza witches always be misinterpreting! She clearly meant right NOW, as in literally. There was no drink in her hand! She literally wasn’t drinking. 🫠🫠🫠
I heard " I'm not even pregnant right now " ha ha ha ha ha poor bloke must see the spalding tummy and think baby brain

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I just watched. That was so unintentionally hilarious. Dropping them and then cutting to her chopping. It’s like a parody of Insta cooking reels. Maybe she was trying to be funny. Does Emmylou do satire now 🤔
In her deluded mind, she's keeping up with the times. Unfortunately for her, she's missing the mark in so many ways 😆

Reactions: 11
Well at least we'll be treated to the mulitple outfits in the hospital ward soon when her artery is blocked from all the duck fat, pork fat, genuine constant gluttony 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'I didn't realize it was a thing'

It's a Pork dish on a Sunday you dumbass. You haven't revolutioned anything dickehead.

HOW the duck has she got a 'cook book' and uses jar sauces for everything?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait.

WAIT.

Is she REUSING baking paper?!?

It’s brown 🤮🤮

Also is it normal to cook meat on baking paper, especially saucy meat?!

I’ve only ever used baking paper, to like, bake lol
I think it's the Multix Greener baking paper (biodegradable) which is actually brown lol. And yeah I've never used baking paper for cooking meat either 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I've cooked meat on baking paper before. I let the fat solidify, lift the whole thing out and bin it rather than tipping hot oils out. So i kind of get it. And it makes cleaning a lot quicker.

But now that I've seen EL doing it, I'm questioning all my life choices 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've cooked meat on baking paper before. I let the fat solidify, lift the whole thing out and bin it rather than tipping hot oils out. So i kind of get it. And it makes cleaning a lot quicker.

But now that I've seen EL doing it, I'm questioning all my life choices 😖
Like you said, it's easier to clean the mess. I just usually use an oven bag or foil for meats. Whatever works 👍

Reactions: 7
I wonder if he was vegan before they met or changed during the relationship. I eat meat and personally after seeing the way she cooks meat, frequency and the sugary jar sauces I would turn vegetarian/perhaps vegan myself!
It IS pretty gross. I can sit with friends while they eat meat but I actually had to skip the clips where she was caressing the poor pig.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get the appeal of her char sui, however she spells it, pork?

Pork belly is nice but it needs to be cooked well and not look like it’s congealed with a thin layer of meat, 2/3 of the slice is fat, and then a huuuge serving. What about some Asian greens to cut into some of the fat as well?

She absolutely doesn’t look like she lost 20kg earlier this year, if anything she looks like she’s gained weight in the last couple of months. All that potato salad and stress eating.

Reactions: 10
In her deluded mind, she's keeping up with the times. Unfortunately for her, she's missing the mark in so many ways 😆
I was genuinely scared for my life, when she whomped that spaghetti down wearing the garbage bag #dominatrixlou
23F48278-D5FC-4A14-BBA9-0D336F95FED0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t get the appeal of her char sui, however she spells it, pork?

Pork belly is nice but it needs to be cooked well and not look like it’s congealed with a thin layer of meat, 2/3 of the slice is fat, and then a huuuge serving. What about some Asian greens to cut into some of the fat as well?

She absolutely doesn’t look like she lost 20kg earlier this year, if anything she looks like she’s gained weight in the last couple of months. All that potato salad and stress eating.
I get queasy if I eat pork belly, I think it's all the fat and such a rich cut. I had it for the first time and felt sick, so about a year after, I tried it again just to see, and yep same thing. So just watching her cook it like that makes my tummy turn. Ok let's be real, her pork belly (the one in the oven, but if you thought I was referring to her gut, I could go with that too) isn't the only thing about her that makes my tummy turn

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m beginning to think the crop tops are more flattering that those oversized dirty ass jumpers she seems to sleep in and then go out in again. Maybe it’s just the lack of sleep on my behalf I don’t know I’ll throw myself into the lid less bins it’s all good guys😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Using huge cuts of meat and cooking then in sauces won’t get her views. She would be better of doing meals for $10 or kid friendly health meals for her audience.

Reactions: 18
Using huge cuts of meat and cooking then in sauces won’t get her views. She would be better of doing meals for $10 or kid friendly health meals for her audience.
I’d love to see some family meals for $10 (that aren’t just fatty creamy sauces).

Laura Bentley did a little reel of two ingredient dough pizza scrolls. Is it groundbreaking? No. Did I make them? Yes! Made up a batch with my four year old, now she’s picking different toppings to try etc. I used to make that dough all the time and had forgotten about it.

Reactions: 10
I hate that Lazylou gets free stuff, but I really hope she gets #grifted this by her mate Juddy and tries it on for us all. That will be a great day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220903-153910_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also saw another influencer post a reel of her making a wrap. No sexy faces or fingering ingredients. Promised me lunch in two minutes. I went out and bought the ingredients immediately and it was delicious.

Come on Emmy! I’m easily influenced!! Influence me!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.