EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why so much meat, fatty pork..again no reference to free range.. 😠

do they ever eat seafood? I know she was sponsored to flog the fatty farmed salmon 🤢 but has she ever just cooked a nice crumbed fish fillet with a salad? I don’t think I have ever seen them eat fish…

Reactions: 20
Hello darlings coming to you from my putrid kitchen and wearing my smelly pink jumper I've worn for going on 2 days. For somebody who spends a lot of time in the kitchen she has nfi where half her tit is. Watching her cook is basically watching her twirl around the kitchen trying to find the next ingredient or tool she needs. Organise your kitchen woman ✌

Wonder what the blood test was for, clearly something to do with the appointment that took a few hours today 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
From this

Screenshot_20220903-153246_Instagram.jpg

To this

Screenshot_20220903-153306_Instagram.jpg

do they ever eat seafood? I know she was sponsored to flog the fatty farmed salmon 🤢 but has she ever just cooked a nice crumbed fish fillet with a salad? I don’t think I have ever seen them eat fish…
She used to have salmon all the time whe she was being paid to promote it.

This was October last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Imagine we took a shot of alcohol (#Baileys of course) everything said 'Bub' 'Bubbalicious'

Fuckkkkk shutup you dickehead. I swear it's one of her weird flexes like her screeching 'I'm the boss' 'I pay you too much Leah!' 'Mumma is The Boss!'

Weird duck. Have a shower.

• Haha
I hate that she has the Hello Darlings hoodie from Styled by Deni. They just did a reel about Australian fashion being fat phobic, and I bet they will reshare EL in the jumper because she is plus sized. Except she is literally the most fat phobic person ever with her constant 'size down' message, inconsistent sizing and refusal to admit she should not be squeezing into size 8 clothing that is so stretched it looks like it's about the split it's seams.

Reactions: 19
I hate that she has the Hello Darlings hoodie from Styled by Deni. They just did a reel about Australian fashion being fat phobic, and I bet they will reshare EL in the jumper because she is plus sized. Except she is literally the most fat phobic person ever with her constant 'size down' message, inconsistent sizing and refusal to admit she should not be squeezing into size 8 clothing that is so stretched it looks like it's about the split it's seams.
And getting surgery to alter her body!

#confidenceissurgery

Reactions: 17
Watching her cook is basically watching her twirl around the kitchen trying to find the next ingredient or tool she needs
This sent me 🤣🤣 as soon as I read it, all I could picture was one of those vintage roly poly clowns
20220903_182211.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I went to watch it.

It was interesting what Deni was saying. It sounded like he was focused on certain designer brands. But even some of them do go up to a 14. But even the largest size in those brands aren't catered for anyone with curves. Hence why the likes of EL have extra panels installed to make it fit.

Reactions: 8

Agree I’ve mentioned this before … so much time spent at the market and no fish /seafood bought (brought). Only dish of fish she cooks is salmon which is hardly groundbreaking. They barely eat lovely pastas (fresh veg , seafood varieties). Her only resource is talking the talk. Skills= zero.

Reactions: 12
Apologies if this has been talked about already but at the start of the char sui porking today, she mentioned this was for Father’s Day as well as the dumplings.

So what’s Alove going to eat and what message does that send her kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And it's not for her father - he's in WA and eats giant bowls of salad. Who you cookin' for, Lou??

Reactions: 21
I wonder if she’s gained a lot of the weight back already? She was living in crop tops in the dead of winter and all of a sudden she’s in oversized hoodies constantly? Make it make sense.

With the tummy tuck, is it impossible for her to gain weight down there now? That’s such a huge risk that I would never take. I like my fat nice and evenly distributed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if she’s gained a lot of the weight back already? She was living in crop tops in the dead of winter and all of a sudden she’s in oversized hoodies constantly?
The way she's been eating lately and the way she looks, yes she's gained weight...does she even understand what a maintenance diet is? It's not eating the same way you were eating before your "weight loss".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.