EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she's out of breath.
I'll say this again, she claims she walks for at least an hour but she's always still in Port Melbourne, in an hour she should be able to walk into the city and back, at least Southbank, then she can really lose 20 kilos, this is why she hasn't lost that much, she's a liar

Reactions: 17
I was out walking in Melbourne this morning and no way would she have been sweating in a crop top at the beach this morning. My weather app says it’s 13 degrees right now.

Put your pits away.

Reactions: 14
64F90A44-671E-4293-8470-791FD9889CA5.jpeg

I hate watching this bish out walking and drinking my coffee while I’m still in iso with no taste/smell and feeling like shite so I’m gonna be a baby about it 🖕🏼

All these types of reels I've watched, when they drop it, it's edited to be chopped as it hits the chopping board, not bouncing around the chopping board then chopping it. And the camera doesn't usually focus on the "trying to be sexy" face of the person cooking 🙄 she's a joke 😂
😂 I thought there was something NQR about it. Oh EL….🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thoughts... do you think she will start pushing The Children and try and manage a career for them? I am thinking of the Kardashian lady.

Reactions: 5
I hate to say this about another woman, but for love of cheezels, why does she dress like she does, I’ll fitting garments as least 2 sizes 2 small, that big bank she’s carrying up front, lord knows she could be 8 months pregnant up in there.
Not once have I seen her look clean, she’s always handling food on dirty benches/boards and with her manky fanny riddled hands and it’s all kinds of wrong, she’s begging to be kidnapped and given a damn good bath and sent home to her mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her phoneI/IG addiction is out of control. Filming the kids eating dinner, then this morning filming Vida getting breakfast. Imagine standing in line for your smoothie and this bish has her camera out filming. It's the most mundane content and does not need to be filmed. Period.

Reactions: 16
All these types of reels I've watched, when they drop it, it's edited to be chopped as it hits the chopping board, not bouncing around the chopping board then chopping it.
Omg I just watched. That was so unintentionally hilarious. Dropping them and then cutting to her chopping. It’s like a parody of Insta cooking reels. Maybe she was trying to be funny. Does Emmylou do satire now 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You fezzas have, me I’m in so much confusions. I never know whether to come here first or IG to see what excitement StinkyLou has got up to first. So glad I found this page/thread. You’re all buuueediful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You fezzas have, me I’m in so much confusions. I never know whether to come here first or IG to see what excitement StinkyLou has got up to first. So glad I found this page/thread. You’re all buuueediful.
I go to Instagram first 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.