EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be selling all these bundles because they are no longer on her stories. Mad dog busy day here so I have missed most of today’s antics!
Hi 👋 it me… @MaddogBusy 😇

Geeeewwwd mornin' *smudgy panda eyes* just wanted to jump on real quick and say thanks so much for all the love about the face paint *scrunch nose, dick lips smile* The Children had just the most bewdiful day *scratches dandruff* but I did just wanna also say that I've had a few of you message me *narrowed eyes, bitter giggle* to say that you uhm saw my ahh mum comment on the *bug eyes* boyfriend cardi ya know the one I've been thrashing *giggle* and a few of youse have said does she have ta pay for clothes from Zoe Moss *defiant chubby stare* and the thing is ya know I'm the boss yeah wait no I'm not the boss I'm the farken owner *laugh* and ya know we're leaving the warehouse and that's *shifty glance* that's just business yeah *gulp* but the thing is *mega bug eyes* if you wanna succeed in business or *confused face* or life or being a parent *picks nose* you've gotta back yaself yeah and sometimes ya know that means that we have ta *nodding, cheeks wobbling* be strong and just really ya know *gulps, eyes darting* know your worth and believe in yourself so yeah *completely forgets what she was saying and starts thinking about African sausage* um happy Saturday✌*ugly smirk*
Hahaha dead ☠ 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Screeny 🤣🤣 this is a fabulous idea!

Items we need to acquire for The Emmylou Collection, Proudly Presented by The Tattle Museum Trust
Striped, unwashed Liquorice Allsort cardigan
•ALove's psychedelic word spew book (surely there's at least one physical copy 🤔 otherwise we'll just chuck a Kindle in the corner somewhere and download it)
•The neon peach 🍑
The 20 year old wooden chopping board.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
"My armpits are sweating"

Thats the Saturday morning content I love to see on my insta feed.

Keeping it real and relatable for the community you grot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Screeny 🤣🤣 this is a fabulous idea!

Items we need to acquire for The Emmylou Collection, Proudly Presented by The Tattle Museum Trust
Striped, unwashed Liquorice Allsort cardigan
•ALove's psychedelic word spew book (surely there's at least one physical copy 🤔 otherwise we'll just chuck a Kindle in the corner somewhere and download it)
•The neon peach 🍑
An overflowing bin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂🥴 What’s with this dropping the veggies thing she does. Looks ridiculous
All these types of reels I've watched, when they drop it, it's edited to be chopped as it hits the chopping board, not bouncing around the chopping board then chopping it. And the camera doesn't usually focus on the "trying to be sexy" face of the person cooking 🙄 she's a joke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My armpits are sweaty, I have no Bretty, Someone donate me a jetty, or a bag of confetti.... Good MoooorrrrNin Feezas!! 👋🏻 Its Yo Yo Mumma here, Listen up, Me mum was only joking about wanting my manky old cardi, I swear. (Hard Gulp) .... Whats ya flavour this weekend?? Mine is Ginger knobs and African slobs, and Amish men with Cobb Loaves.... I am bloody exhausted from all the rubbish I picked up off the beach, Shhhhhh it was really my own rubbish, I dropped there and staged it like someone else did it lol, I am soooooo clever when it comes to marketting hey!? Anywho, Maddog day ahead, places to go, African Sausages to blow, See ya molls on the flippety flop!! Yo Mumma over and out!! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I scroll through her cooking stories and reels, I get so bored with them. I hate the way she says "Lets cook"

Reactions: 15
My armpits are sweaty, I have no Bretty, Someone donate me a jetty, or a bag of confetti.... Good MoooorrrrNin Feezas!! 👋🏻 Its Yo Yo Mumma here, Listen up, Me mum was only joking about wanting my manky old cardi, I swear. (Hard Gulp) .... Whats ya flavour this weekend?? Mine is Ginger knobs and African slobs, and Amish men with Cobb Loaves.... I am bloody exhausted from all the rubbish I picked up off the beach, Shhhhhh it was really my own rubbish, I dropped there and staged it like someone else did it lol, I am soooooo clever when it comes to marketting hey!? Anywho, Maddog day ahead, places to go, African Sausages to blow, See ya molls on the flippety flop!! Yo Mumma over and out!! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

Yankee...I'm wheezing 🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am hoping she has multiple pairs of brown tights. She had them on yesterday all day which included cleaning the beach supposedly and the has the brown active wear set on today. Yuck. Wash your clothes smelly-Lou.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Dirtylou nothing you have to offer is more of my flavour 🤮not this weekend or ever infact! You are dirty and lazy! And make me feel sick!

Reactions: 10
@Broken Veneers WHWRE ARE YOU? I’M IN HERE DK WHERE TO START! So let’s all follow along my ride.

I went on TikTok and some girls took ovulation tests when they were pregnant and if it was both dark red, you’re pregnant because how do you ovulate when your period is due! SO, my preg test negative but MY OVULATION test positive! Do I have low hcg levels that it isn’t picking it up but my ovulation test is? Confusing sorry!

my boyfriend and I are not confused by this because when we had our first first positive preg test we had a chemical right after that

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Broken Veneers WHWRE ARE YOU? I’M IN HERE DK WHERE TO START! So let’s all follow along my ride.

I went on TikTok and some girls took ovulation tests when they were pregnant and if it was both dark red, you’re pregnant because how do you ovulate when your period is due! SO, my preg test negative but MY OVULATION test positive! Do I have low hcg levels that it isn’t picking it up but my ovulation test is? Confusing sorry!

my boyfriend and I are not confused by this because when we had our first first positive preg test we had a chemical right after that
You could also have a different ovulation pattern. There are multiple different reasons as to why this happens. How long have you been trying for now?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.