EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they are putting her on more treatment, just wish she was in our home town and not on the other side of the world :(
I understand. My sister went through it too.
Wish we could find a cure for this insidious disease.
Thinking of you and your sister 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Clearly she over capitalised with the warehouse and couldn’t afford to keep it. Her Bali scam could have saved her but that ill conceived idea fell apart like her oxtail stew.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah admission getting the warehouse was a massive mistake.

Honestly hanging out with those coke head mean girls would be my definition of hell! Apart from the coke 😂😂
The first sign was when her mother was in Melbourne and crying over the new lease of the warehouse last year

Reactions: 18
The first sign was when her mother was in Melbourne and crying over the new lease of the warehouse last year
I actually think the first sign of her desperation was when she stated that ZM was only a stepping stone for her giant leap into short films and TV presenting.🤣
Even all us Tattlers knew ZM and the warehouse was going to be a disaster.
Maybe she is finally getting some good advice from her management as she is bleeding cash and they can't make anything from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just love when Instagram freezes. Makes for some lovely screenshots. “I’ve been thrashing this out” when talking about the ugly cardi but she is still selling it as a bundle with new jeans?! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. Look at the piling on it 😳 and I bet she hasn’t washed it prior to selling….
OMG she is not selling that cardigan 😂. She has absolutely thrashed it!!! Can someone buy it for the Tattle Museum? It’s a piece of EL history.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Like she had to disclose how much she spent on fitting out the warehouse, so crass, but that was to be expected.

Reactions: 13
Holy f*#king crap! She pays $5,500 per month for a space she doesn’t use/never fully used.

HOW MUCH MONEY DOES SHE MAKE?????

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She must be selling all these bundles because they are no longer on her stories. Mad dog busy day here so I have missed most of today’s antics!

Reactions: 12
So she pays $5500 per month rent for the warehouse which she doesn’t use, rent in Port Melbourne which would be at a minimum $3000 a month, here’s an idea…how about you pool that money together and buy your family a nice house to live in or rent a nicer one. I truly don’t understand how she’s making so much money to be able to afford that

Reactions: 26
Els invite to the latest jaggad launch must have got lost in the mail. 🤣
She would have looked like a weightlifter in the heavyweight division in the latest launch gear 😂😂 I’m sure she could have done some bombs in the pool for all the mean girls

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wearing a new jumper to pick up rubbish doesn’t exactly scream great endorsement. Like I’m putting this on to pick up trash. Yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wearing a new jumper to pick up rubbish doesn’t exactly scream great endorsement. Like I’m putting this on to pick up trash. Yikes!
She’s only going to be selling it for $100 in a couple of months, so no point looking after it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must be selling all these bundles because they are no longer on her stories. Mad dog busy day here so I have missed most of today’s antics!
Im sorry but i don't believe for a second she is selling them. They are either exceeding time limit on stories or deleted after a certain period to save face. On the money she makes perhaps she obviously did at one point but that gravy train has run well and truly dry hence the need for $$$ the shelf life of these sub par "influencers" is but a mere few years at best

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.