EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How delusional is she??!!!! When she was up around that 14/16 mark? What size does she think she is now, a 6?
There’s no way she fits into that size 12 Zimmerman thing. How does someone completely leave reality to live in their own little world?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Papinelle" is the dressing gown label. They make sleep and lounge wear...You're so right LL, SUCH a hard name to pronounce! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Picks up trash on the beach because $$$$$, nevermind all the trash throughout her gross rental

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just catching up.

There must have been some contractual agreement with Garnier that she had to promote their latest campaign. Surprised she was so covered at the beach and not take the opportunity to wear a bikini.

I'm so confused with the warehouse. So the rent is $5,500 a month and she is leasing it out. She also paid $10k to fit it out? No wonder Aaron left.

Just donate the rest of the clothes. Next time she's in Waragul getting a sandwich, donate the clothes to an op shop there.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m sure that pink hoodie came out of the plastic this afternoon. Leah and her would have driven past Bunnings, bought a pair of gardening gloves, walked onto the sand, recorded her ‘paid partnership’ and gone home again.
She can’t even get that part right either,Seriously, it’s your job, practice what your going to say before you press record. It’s like watching a kid do their class presentation when they haven’t done any preparation, awkward and embarrassing.
This chick doesn’t do anything for anyone else if there’s no gain in it for her. No way would she be picking up rubbish on the beach to make it a better place for others.

Reactions: 25
Just catching up.

There must have been some contractual agreement with Garnier that she had to promote their latest campaign. Surprised she was so covered at the beach and not take the opportunity to wear a bikini.

I'm so confused with the warehouse. So the rent is $5,500 a month and she is leasing it out. She also paid $10k to fit it out? No wonder Aaron left.

Just donate the rest of the clothes. Next time she's in Waragul getting a sandwich, donate the clothes to an op shop there.
Or wear them all at once? Start a new trend as an influenzerrrr
DAD7D982-2394-4E26-8190-BF1911EC5259.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just let those poor kids eat their dumplings without a god damn camera in their face. What is wrong with her!!! I actually wish there were laws around this for these poor children. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Just let those poor kids eat their dumplings without a god damn camera in their face. What is wrong with her!!! I actually wish there were laws around this for these poor children. 😢
You can see the older two look very uncomfortable 😞 Vida is still young enough to go along with it.

• Sad
Anyone else wonder like me why she buys SO many items and doesn’t wear them. It’s crazy. I’m thinking does she wear them (off camera) with the tags on in the hope she can sell for a higher amount? Apart from that tiny purple dress which we know she hasn’t worn!
She probably loves the attention she gets from the sales girls. Not realising that they are faking it to get a sale. I can see her lapping that type of attention up.

Reactions: 13
So much food. Do the kids even eat duck?

Why not have a Friday night at home making pizzas and watching a movie.

Omg get the phone out of the kids faces while they eat. You can tell they had enough of her tit, they all have devices and want to just eat in peace.

Reactions: 23
Just catching up.

I think she paid way more than $10k to fit it out, I think she was referring to all the racking. It was a bloody car wash before 😱 so had to have a huge amount of work (remember all the concrete and ceiling work 😳) not to mention all the fit out with furniture etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.