EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drinking game, take a shot every time she's say "do you know what I mean."
Stop trying to validate what you're saying as being correct. No smart person would take business advice from you, you sloppy mess.

Reactions: 19
I just love when Instagram freezes. Makes for some lovely screenshots. “I’ve been thrashing this out” when talking about the ugly cardi but she is still selling it as a bundle with new jeans?! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. Look at the piling on it 😳 and I bet she hasn’t washed it prior to selling….
Then she drops it on the bleeping floor ! And is still selling it. Bet it’s not washed, it would bleeping stink🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Do we know why she is selling/donating/binning all her clothes? I know she she is vacating the warehouse, but she was trying to sell them before she announced that. And I assume they were kept in her house previously.

Reactions: 8
Do we know why she is selling/donating/binning all her clothes? I know she she is vacating the warehouse, but she was trying to sell them before she announced that. And I assume they were kept in her house previously.
Probably because they no longer fit her new slender 20kg lost frame (even though she’s claiming most of them are a size 12/14. Does this mean she’s a size 10 now??) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Please witch when did this size 12 Zimmerman fit you. It still wouldn’t with your 20kg loss

65523F15-EDF6-4EFF-8249-313428C160A9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dear Emmy, GET FUCKED, stop talking about suicide and mental health (who the duck says nervous breakdown anymore).

Reactions: 23
I actually didn’t mind the stories this morning about the face painting and growing as a family.
Surely no one is buying those clothes she’s showing in her stories. Wouldn’t it make more sense to do a static post, if she claims people are missing her stories. It would probably reach more people, might take more work but Leah could handle that. That brown jumper is getting a thrashing!!

Reactions: 12
Dear Emmy, GET FUCKED, stop talking about suicide and mental health (who the duck says nervous breakdown anymore).
The mental health campaigns she has participated in, for which there have been several have obviously taught her nothing ’nervous breakdown’ you are beyond educating you selfish twit.

Reactions: 11
Oh dear God!!

Adding 4-6inches into the waistband of a skirt DOES NOT take it up one size from a 12 to a 14.🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah she wears that cardigan every week. Surely that should be donated.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh dear God!!

Adding 4-6inches into the waistband of a skirt DOES NOT take it up one size from a 12 to a 14.🙈
Agreed. more like an 18, why on earth doesn't she just own it..or avoid brands that dont cater to her size? bizarre..

Also, would give $1000 to see her try on that Zimmy playsuit...

• Haha
Oh dear God!!

And the skirt is not an Alice and Oliver as stated on the screen. It is Alice and Olivia. I believe she said it correctly but the moron who puts the words on the screen (probably Leah) screwed it up. They are all so dumb.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.