EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats on for today Leah??? Ah nothing again?? Thats 563 days in a row now, Go get a mani/pedi u say?? Yo Yo maybe Mumma will!! I got everyone loving my shiny, sexy caramel thingy! Its very nice to see, almost bewdiful actually. - Alright Leah, Suck down the rest of your Diet Coke and lets go get some Vegemite toast, with lashings of butter!!! Come thru!!!! Peace Out ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know Book Week can now be OTT but besides some face paint, what a piss poor effort, for both parents actually because the mental load should not be just on the mother.

Reactions: 15
I know Book Week can now be OTT but besides some face paint, what a piss poor effort, for both parents actually because the mental load should not be just on the mother.
Yes agree shouldn’t be on the mother but from what I see of her on Insta (what she chooses to share with the world) I’d suspect she’s a bleep of an ex to work with and I couldn’t imagine AL not wanting to make this day special for them. I recon she’s orchestrated this to build up to her own little pity party which I’m sure we will soon hear about 😒

Reactions: 15
Yes agree shouldn’t be on the mother but from what I see of her on Insta (what she chooses to share with the world) I’d suspect she’s a bleep of an ex to work with and I couldn’t imagine AL not wanting to make this day special for them. I recon she’s orchestrated this to build up to her own little pity party which I’m sure we will soon hear about 😒
I think she's trying to redeem herself in her new stories now looking back on old Book Weeks from previous years

Reactions: 13
Rant incoming:

Yes I thought the face paint was @Super Cute and I’m fine with her using my name when it involves The Children ❤

BUT….and I know kids have a mind of their own….V’s face paint seems to be the limit of Mumma’s effort for bookweek dressup 😕 And I thought they were out late shopping for a black blazer for C to wear as part of her costume? Didn’t see the blazer and the fact that Mumma has once again left her children’s needs to the last minute shows what a selfish turd she is.

I plan my own costume for school dressup days months in advance to make it as exciting and amazing for the kids (more me but yeah kids count 😝) and I’m able to do this in addition to working (actual work) a 50 hour week, walking every day, reading Tattler and cooking a healthy meal.

She could have, at the very least, left the BS of selling old tit to her ‘Team’ and spent the good part of yesterday sorting their costumes out. Guaranteed if it was an event Mumma was going to, she’d have her designer dress, shoes, handbag, hair, makeup, the works sorted - no expense spared.

Pathetic. So sad for the kids. S probably didn’t give a tit given he’s a boy of ‘that age’ and maybe V was happy with her face paint (it’s just a green tshirt EL, nothing more) but C probably really felt set apart from her peers and once again looks anxious and uncomfortable in that photo.
Yes truth bombies dropped! The face paint was good but where is her costume? Home made or store bought put a tiny bit of effort (we know she can afford it)

Reactions: 11
I don't have kids. But face paint to wear all day at school? Won't it mess up when you eat and drink.

Reactions: 9
Opened face paint has a shelf life of 18 months Lazy Lou not ten years because you keep it in shoeboxes 🤮 thanks so much for telling me I'm doing a great job in the thick of parenting, all hail wise Lou who's been parenting for 5 minutes! 👊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I think she's trying to redeem herself in her new stories now looking back on old Book Weeks from previous years
Yes!! Exactly what I said would come….all teary and reflecting on how she’s just in this ‘season’ of parenting and it seems hard and endless but it will pass…cue the catch in her throat, bug yes, tears welling up.
Spare me.
1662081138097.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I will drag Lousy Lou on anything she does but this morning I think Vidas costume was cute and actually replicated the theme well. Loved the green top saying strong for the evolving of Caterpillar. Why can't she just be wholesome Lou with every day normal home activities and cooking. Shes made some pretty cool stuff over the years .Everything is all over the place now and doesn't align with what she ever says 😮💨
Again (can't believe I'm saying this against her defence...fark bet I'll change my mind in a minute with her back to bullshit programming ) but it's OK Sage didn't want to get dressed up. My boys used to love love bookweek and we'd go all out. Now they just want soccer outfits for their soccer books they are mad about 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
I will drag Lousy Lou on anything she does but this morning I think Vidas costume was cute and actually replicated the theme well. Loved the green top saying strong for the evolving of Caterpillar. Why can't she just be wholesome Lou with every day normal home activities and cooking. Shes made some pretty cool stuff over the years .Everything is all over the place now and doesn't align with what she ever says 😮💨
Again (can't believe I'm saying this against her defence...fark bet I'll change my mind in a minute with her back to bullshit programming ) but it's OK Sage didn't want to get dressed up. My boys used to love love bookweek and we'd go all out. Now they just want soccer outfits for their soccer books they are mad about 🤦‍♀️
Agreed… I think more simple costumes wearing what you have at home is sometimes nicer than splashing out on a costume that will be worn once. Not everyone can afford to buy 2-3 costumes so I don’t mind seeing the humble ones 🤷🏽‍♀️. When I was at school we all would bring in a copy of our fave book the costumes weren’t as big of a part as they are now.

Reactions: 8
Agreed… I think more simple costumes wearing what you have at home is sometimes nicer than splashing out on a costume that will be worn once. Not everyone can afford to buy 2-3 costumes so I don’t mind seeing the humble ones 🤷🏽‍♀️. When I was at school we all would bring in a copy of our fave book the costumes weren’t as big of a part as they are now.
The thing is, you don’t have to spend big money to make a bookweek costume. Although EL manages to spend big when it suits her…on her.

I never spent up big when my kids were little. We planned together and used what was in the dressup box already, maybe buying a few cheap bits and pieces to adapt each year. We were in a small country town in Victoria 20 years ago so didn’t have access to the resources (online costume shops, party shops, spotlight) that people have today. We made do and they always seemed excited by their costume and my lame effort at craft/sewing.

Point is, I don’t believe EL has considered the kids wishes or needs at all. Yep S probably didn’t want to dress up but I’m sure C would have liked to. I could be wrong though and maybe she just wanted casual dress 💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Oh she’s lecturing us on how not to care about what people think and how to run a business now? PUHHLEEASE 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 22
sub leasing ..go for it lazy loo..but dont forget about all the make good provisions when you exit a commercial lease down the track..! Especially given you may have to rip a lot out to put it back to the original state!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So does she own the warehouse or lease it?? I thought she owned it but she slipped and said she pays $5500/per month for a space she doesn’t need. So she’s either broken her lease or only had a 12 month lease.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.