Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean not that it would surprise me but is she seriously going to let that slop fester all day and grow bugs until dinner time? Slow cookers have keep warm settings but there is a limit to how long you're supposed to leave it on that setting 🤢 My guess is it's going to sit in that slow cooker for approximately 20 hours given she put it on at 10pm last night? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m not a massive fan of meat on a bone as it is but that stew no joke makes me gag 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
No one I repeat no one is making that soup. Ox farmers are cringing as she brings the price of ox down.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I almost lost my dinner just now when she was digging into that slop that was lit by the ring light. I don't cook meat but it wasn't even fully cooked. She said it could use another hour and the first one she tried, she couldn't get any meat off it. I truly think I am a better cook than she is. She is so one note. I don't see how anyone can think she is talented.

And I won't even mention the rear view of that awful dress. When she said she didn't want anything to get on the dress, I was praying PLEASE get something on that dress.
I cook roo legs and tails for my dog in a slow cooker I have in the shed. (sorry to the non meat eaters but my dogs live til they're about 17 so don't @ me, I am veggie - hate meat) I throw in some $1 homebrand veggies, parsley, garlic and olive oil, and water, sometimes a bit of brown rice . And I swear to god his food looks better than this!! fat free too. Oxtail soup was common when I was a kid, probably one knuckle worth of meat through the whole thing. Re the shapewear -tell me she's going to put some clothes over it!!! IS she baiting us? If I'd cooked in that I'd be covered in splatters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That stew, I'm fasting for dental surgery and if I had anything in my stomach it would've come right up when I saw that. The oil and fat.... it looks so gross. I've travelled Asia and eaten some interesting things, how does she make such foul recipes?!
Agree better food in asia

Reactions: 5
Put down your forks ladies.....there is so much wrong with all of this shitshow. That oil :sick: :sick: The dress for duck sake EL........I need a shower after watching that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haven’t caught up yet but ran straight here to post this 😂🏃🏿‍♂️ Talk to you tonight fezzas!
363ABB9A-DF77-4E63-AA3E-AF117DB7D56A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haven't watched the stories cos I have people around but WHOA what is that dress? Where is she going? How does she not care that her botched surgery makes her look worse than before? So MANY questions

Reactions: 14
Where is she going today? Is she dresssed up to just poke at her slow cooker? 😬 next story will be about her dress after she’s had 100’s of messages about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her poor bloody kids are probably sitting at school with a feeling of dread knowing they have to go home and eat that stew for dinner 🤢 I hope they get pocket money so they can fill up at the tuckshop at lunchtime so they don't feel hungry tonight.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.