Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also just had a thought after seeing the 3kg of meat - maybe charlotte pays her to make her meals hence the excessive amount of food she makes that prob only sage will try

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many times has she been to Woolies this week and doesn’t have a single can of tinned tomatoes!?!? She is soooo disorganised she makes my brain hurt. Yet another follower grab I see, so far 515 comments but she is still sitting on 119k. Let’s see how that goes before and after! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
…….aaaaaaand she’s back to 120…..

• Angry
  • Sad
Im so confused by 3 bleeping KILOS of oxtail?! it is so much meat?! WHY?!?!?

Then the new begging for more followers 'competition' this deadshit claiming she 'alwaaaays uses this brand' and how 'You all know that!'

Ahhh no dickehead, just last week you showed us the pans you picked up from a garage sale and another from Aldi?! and told everyone how bleeping great they were?! Get your lies correct you flog.

As for her 'Management Company' Surely these companies are taking the piss 'managing' influencers. Im actually thinking they are better at scamming than Influencers?!

And do we complain to that company about her?!
I would love to know what her triglycerides and cholesterol counts are. With all the meat she eats. . .

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why isn’t she making her own stocks, mayos, sauces. The prepackaged foods she uses in all her dishes doesn’t exactly make her look like a cooking guru

Reactions: 20
The oxtail slop 🤮🤮🤮 what is her fascination with this! And yet again dropping almost $100 on meat, for one meal! Has anyone here ever eaten an oxtail stew? The idea of it makes me feel ill.
My thoughts exactly! Oxtail stew is not something I would like to eat.

$100 is a lot of money. She is really bad with money and needs a good accountant to set up.a budget for her.

ETA: I just saw @lifeispeachy Post. That makes sense that she uses her business account. All for tax purposes. I remember a friend was self employed and they bought me lunch once and just claimed it as a business expense.

Last edited:
I’ve been following EL for years but holy Batman her consumerism is becoming next level. I’ve never known someone (not that I know EL personally) to splash so much cash and still look like they live in some sort of squalor. Spends big on Camilla, snacks and breakfasts for the family at the markets, a motza in butchers and groceries and always looks like she fell out of bed and living in chaos.

Look, if she won lotto, know one would ever know. So she’s got that. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Re the giveaway…you couldn’t pay me enough to use the Baccarat cookware. Like most people in lock down, I went on a cooking frenzy and decided to replace my 10+ year old set I originally got as a wedding present. As per lock down and not being able to shop in store, I came across House online and bought a set. Worst decision ever!! Two years down the track the coating is peeling so bad I’m now at the point of throwing out. Their customer service was and still is atrocious. I’m almost tempted to write my review on her post but don’t want to be blocked - again!! So lovely Tattlers, I know this is sort off topic but, any recommendations of non stock pots/frypans with metal handles suitable for ovens? 😊
Edited to add; I hope the original poster who created WinnyBlou doesn’t mind me using your pic as avatar!

Has anyone ever seen a pair of tongs used in this kitchen? 😂
Lol, thought the same when she was turning meat with her fingers…what a feral 🤮

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm good on the tooth, but if I was presented with that stew I reckon I'd be gagging (and not in a good way).

If you look up 'heart attack waiting to happen' in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of ELL:
  • Obese (yep, even after 20kg weight loss* she is still considered obese)
  • Carries significant excess fat around her middle
  • Smokes
  • Drinks
  • Eats high-fat foods
  • Disordered sleep patterns
*actual results may vary

Reactions: 21
I literally cannot imagine being a single parent and being able to walk at least once if not twice a day for 2 hours alone (let’s face it she mostly goes alone).

Did anyone else catch the dirty meat flour hand rubbing her face/eye?

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I literally cannot imagine being a single parent and being able to walk at least once if not twice a day for 2 hours alone (let’s face it she mostly goes alone).

Just on that, I don’t understand why she needs to do the egg part? When you’re sealing the meat, don’t you just use flour and salt/pepper? When I make a beautiful rich slow-cooked oxtail dish (not that oil slick soup she makes), I dust with flour, salt and pepper and then seal it until caramelised. Sauté all my veggies/herbs, add the oxtail back in with bay leaves, tomato paste, red wine, passata/fresh tomatoes, stock, a little tiny bit of brown sugar and slow cook! Comes out delicious!! Serve with some mash or rice or pasta!
And she calls herself a cook. Ugh.

Reactions: 22
YES! It made me feel ill. Can you imagine how much dandruff and how many eyelashes are in her dishes 🤢 Don't even get me started on the ridiculous amount of stories to tell us about her "crumbing hand." Buy tongs, witch! And, the triple dipping into the potato salad between her and SL. Disfuckingusting. You couldn't pay me to eat anything prepared by her.

I do not understand the egg wash either @villanellebaby. Her culinary knowledge and skills are laughable.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
So are people better off now complaining to her management about stuff she does rather than the Ad Council?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.