Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT IN THE duck IS THIS OUTFIT?!?
Crash test dummy couture?
Burn bandages because Mama's so hot?
Thermals for a cheeky ski trip?
20220822_110438.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Oh my God. The dress she has on today....how can she be comfortable in skin tight clothes? She looks like a sausage. But she got a new cutting board!!! I wonder if it is another gift?

Thermals for a cheeky ski trip?View attachment 1517875
I know!!!!! It is hideous!!! Maybe a mummy costume for Halloween?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
#39 Camilla's too tight, Lou's looking a fright, fingering stew in the middle of the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Question: can she suck in her stomach? Or is that impossible for her to do with her surgery?
I wonder too. She initially claimed the surgery was to correct her stomach muscle separation yeah? Whatever she's done must have compromised her ability to suck it in. It's such a constantly bloated mass.

Reactions: 16
Do both. Ad Council is more likely to hold her accountable publicly.
100% do both. How IMG took this flog on is beyond me. Do they not look at her stats?! Even things like Tattle?! Forums?! Her own Insta?! The vulgar swearing?! The not delcaring?! She is a bleeping mess.

Thermals for a cheeky ski trip?View attachment 1517875
Truly, WHAT THE duck does she see in the mirror?!

Like so many said further up thread, why was she covered for The Jagged event?! Why not pop one of the one piece outfits on?! Not feeling too confident in front of the 'in crowd' babes?!

Wear tit that fits you! That flatters you. This bullshit 'Ya know me! I don't give a duck' yeahhhhh nah darl. Start caring. You're a bleeping joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That "I I've been conveniently looking for a new chopping board" butchers block is $240 .
Again, way to know your tribe freebielou, they ain't spending that and apparently neither did you.
I would love to live in her world where she's like ariana grande:
I see it, I like it, I want it, I grift it

• Wow
Reactions: 24
This outfit has to be one of her worst! She looks like a beach ball ready to explode. That meat🤮🤮🤮and my gosh the new chopping board why with all the money she drops on herself did she not already buy a new one. It’s the hardest working thing in that house

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I never thought I'd say this, but that Camilla catsuit was more flattering than today's get-up. It's like the burns unit goes to fat camp.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s had the same wooden chopping board for TWENTY YEARS?! she should donate it to science. Forget Wuhan we now know who patient zero was 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
The amount of fat/oil in that stew 🤮 and the fact it wouldn’t fall off the bone 😂 she is actually not as good of a cook as she likes to pretend to be! The way she tried to say she actually likes it like that 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.