Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's completely transparent with the angles she works. The fact that everyone here sees straight to the point of her game is testament to that.

Reactions: 22
Today I learnt barrels were considered curvy
Yep the most over used term.. “curvy”! I’m 60 kgs and 170 cm size 10/12 and I have large boobs unforts and a Smaller waist. I would define myself as curvy.. you can be curvy at any size, it’s your proportions ..Lardy loo is not curvy!!

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker here. Stories and posts from EL the last few weeks bit have been a bit extra! I don't understand selling your soul and privacy to be an influencer.. she's SO out of touch with the normal people 🤦‍♀️ whoever came up with my Hagrid EL avatar THANK YOU!! What a laugh I got screenshotting

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yep the most over used term.. “curvy”! I’m 60 kgs and 170 cm size 10/12 and I have large boobs unforts and a Smaller waist. I would define myself as curvy.. you can be curvy at any size, it’s your proportions ..Lardy loo is not curvy!!
Curvy is boobs and bum with a defined waistline.
As someone described her upthread, LL is shaped like a gum nut and her waistline measurement would be greater than her hips and bust.

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker here. Stories and posts from EL the last few weeks bit have been a bit extra! I don't understand selling your soul and privacy to be an influencer.. she's SO out of touch with the normal people 🤦‍♀️ whoever came up with my Hagrid EL avatar THANK YOU!! What a laugh I got screenshotting
It me!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Curvy is boobs and bum with a defined waistline.
As someone described her upthread, LL is shaped like a gum nut and her waistline measurement would be greater than her hips and bust.
ahahaha I’m feeding baby to sleep with the screen light on my phone at it’s lowest setting and in my sleep deprived haze read a comment from a poster above referring to her as a ”gummut” 😂 somehow that registered as something like a mix between gunt and nut??! Which I thought was quite clever and fitting 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Now I realise they were referring to her as a GUM NUT, which is also fitting and accurate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also who is three different sizes?? Sure, different sizes in different brands, but generally you have one usual size! The only place she’s a size 12 is in her head… and ZM.
I mean the difference between size 12 and 16 is about 20kgs, so unsure how someone can actually be a size 12-16 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
ahahaha I’m feeding baby to sleep with the screen light on my phone at it’s lowest setting and in my sleep deprived haze read a comment from a poster above referring to her as a ”gummut” 😂 somehow that registered as something like a mix between gunt and nut??! Which I thought was quite clever and fitting 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Now I realise they were referring to her as a GUM NUT, which is also fitting and accurate 😂
Guntnut 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually cant bring myself to watch this arvo's stories. I'm not sure what it is but I am done with the lies, the gluttony and fatty foods and the "im a celebrity" vibe of it all and that isn't even touching on her as a Mum...... you are seriously one of the lowest forms of life EL. You didn't lose 20kgs whatsoever or you would not be sabotaging it with current diet, you most certainly are not seeing anyone (perhaps she was a quick one and done for someone but certainly no more than that) and no one has a POTATO LADY you know she sells greens as well don't you Lou for the love of duck eat some broccoli!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not to WK on the sizes but I’m 2-3 sizes smaller on my bottom half than I am on top. Depends on brand. She’s listed the wrong 3 sizes though 😉

Reactions: 7
I actually cant bring myself to watch this arvo's stories. I'm not sure what it is but I am done with the lies, the gluttony and fatty foods and the "im a celebrity" vibe of it all and that isn't even touching on her as a Mum...... you are seriously one of the lowest forms of life EL. You didn't lose 20kgs whatsoever or you would not be sabotaging it with current diet, you most certainly are not seeing anyone (perhaps she was a quick one and done for someone but certainly no more than that) and no one has a POTATO LADY you know she sells greens as well don't you Lou for the love of duck eat some broccoli!!
I skip through any cooking videos I can’t deal 🫠🤢

Reactions: 11
Well youz fezza tattlers, i had a bewdiful, gawjus night out wif me daughter. She was dressed better than me in 70's flares, t shirt and jacket. But ya know I forgot to size down on me jeans and wear a crop top. I coulda looked appropriate at the Bowie, Moonage Daydream movie. No opening night for me though, no red carpet or photo wall to eye duck the camera from.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well youz fezza tattlers, i had a bewdiful, gawjus night out wif me daughter. She was dressed better than me in 70's flares, t shirt and jacket. But ya know I forgot to size down on me jeans and wear a crop top. I coulda looked appropriate at the Bowie, Moonage Daydream movie. No opening night for me though, no red carpet or photo wall to eye duck the camera from.
Glad you had a really noice time.😉

• Haha
@Mslane glad you enjoyed a night with your daughter without the Gram. The memories these children will have of their childhood defies me....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.