Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fleas? MonkeyPox? Bedbugs?

Hate she says ‘african sausage’ cause she’s too dumb to learn the pronunciation of the name which is Boerwors - translate to the Boer (dutch people) Wors (sausage). It’s a typical South African specialty sausage.
Do better Lazylou. Its not hard to learn some new words.
She doesn't know the difference between "bought" and "brought", and apparently has never heard of "you're" since she only ever uses "your" - and you expect her to learn how to say "Boerwors"?? :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

Fixed it.

View attachment 1515440

I think they take a commission out of her fee. I guess they got her the Bec Judd event.
Anyone else think she's photoshopped this pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Burst blood vessels in your eyes are an alcoholic thing. I know this as my Aunty who is a shocking alcoholic constantly has them she blames them on anything from allergies to rubbing her eyes.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So she wears an apron to Woolies just not while shes actually cooking in the kitchen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I love that she’s answering a question about where to go for a mother daughter weekend getaway like she wasn’t just gifted a “staycation” and didn’t take either of her daughters 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Burst blood vessels in your eyes are an alcoholic thing. I know this as my Aunty who is a shocking alcoholic constantly has them she blames them on anything from allergies to rubbing her eyes.
I had bulimia in high school so had burst blood vessels in my eyes frequently 💁🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I love that she’s answering a question about where to go for a mother daughter weekend getaway like she wasn’t just gifted a “staycation” and didn’t take either of her daughters 🤡
And the stupid gumnut didn't think to mention the hotel she literally just stayed at!?

For duck sake 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Aside from the gifted tickets to Hairspray she has taken her daughters to none of the places she mentioned there were some many contradictions in her Q& A.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
And the stupid gumnut didn't think to mention the hotel she literally just stayed at!?

For duck sake 🤦‍♀️
She could’ve even suggested a quickie road trip to the Warragul Roadhouse 💁🏼‍♀️
87D74E4E-E295-43B0-8075-1B9ACA9285E5.jpeg

*no shade on Warragul, I’m just having fun 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ohh super cute ❤Hugs
All good Tattlers. It was an unfortunate phase of my high school life that was a result of growing up in the 70’s-90’s with a diet obsessed mother. I think a lot of us older Tattlers grew up with similar mothers. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’d like to hear what her management thought of last weekend’s staycation-related posts? I can’t imagine, even with them knowing her way of communicating with her customers, they would be too happy with the crap she posted last weekend.

Seeing her all giddy talking about dating now that she’s not fucked up lol, the only thought I have for any of these dates is “use two condoms” 🤞I doubt she’d want anymore kids but I’d still be ultra cautious to avoid being forced to deal with her for a lifetime.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seeing her all giddy talking about dating now that she’s not fucked up lol, the only thought I have for any of these dates is “use two condoms” 🤞I doubt she’d want anymore kids but I’d still be ultra cautious to avoid being forced to deal with her for a lifetime.
Avoid the slag, no need to double bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the weight comments can be triggering. I usually scroll past those comments and I never talk about her body (hopefully I haven’t 😮) I talk about her ill fitting clothes and lying about surgery etc.

What is Fifi’s username? I’ve never heard of her and couldn’t find her. I know who Sooshi Mango is.

Her hair looked terrible here. I don’t think she’s washed it since having it done at that event. It looks that way 🤢 I hope Bec Judd enjoyed the old hair smell permeating from ELou when they were filming themselves.
Fifi from sushi mango is fifistrom I think and my comment was out of pure shock. I had only ever seen her in her dresses that she makes and sells as her business. My point was if Fifi (I’m not sure if that’s her name actually or just her handle did have hipbones sticking out!! Wish mine still did. She’s hasn’t had children yet or gotten older!! Her time will come. Knowing my luck she’s blessed with permanent skinny genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.