Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely time for a new avatar after those stories. Oh and definitely think she’s met someone after answering those questions about dating. She couldn’t even help caressing herself! Hahahaha
Yes! I think so too.

I still think she should keep her dating life off the gram.

Screenshot_20220821-125503_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
Hey EmmyLou just want to help you out Aaron’s brother & SIL are the kids uncle and auntie you were never married so thankfully for them they aren’t your brother in law or sister in law

Reactions: 23
I thought she said she didn't drink? That Bailey's bottle was almost empty. And she has developed a new cocktail that she says is wonderful.....so she must have tasted it.

And why is she so long winded answering one question? Oh I forgot. She loves to talk about herself. I too hope she keeps her dating off the stories because her coy act and the blushing was just so dumb. And seems so phony.

Reactions: 14
Omg does anyone actually drink Baileys anymore.. I thought it was a bogan drink?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So if she now has “management” could that explain why she’s been Ms Emmylou-Everywhere over recent weeks???

Reactions: 13
The way she is eating, she is going to gain back all that weight she supposedly lost. And that shirt does not flatter her massive arms. Yes, I am being snarky about her size and that's because I dislike her immensely. Yes, I have a "hate follow" problem. Still working on that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That potato salad! EL and SL were sharing the same fork and putting it back into the shared bowl. Can they not use another fork?

Her clothes are too tight and keep riding up.

Screenshot_20220821-140037_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220821-140107_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
0B8E9A24-A785-4A7E-99C3-D9F41E797E12.png

Tell us how you loose 20kg eating this. Yes her stomach has changed but I seriously think she’s had liposuction her head is so big it’s disproportionate to her shoulders. This top is also not doing her any favours

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Goodness she is foul, She double dipped into that potato salad multiple times, or should we call it a mayonnaise salad as there’s more of that in there compared to potato

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.