Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got that moisturiser that she’s using and as it has suncream in it I avoid my eyes as it stings 😂

Reactions: 4
Why would anyone use "Marcella water" after a face mask?
Sort of defeats the purpose doesn't it??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would anyone use "Marcella water" after a face mask?
Sort of defeats the purpose doesn't it??
Excuse me, she’s the ambassador. She knows what she’s doing. Washing your serum off immediately after you’ve applied it makes perfect sense, thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her choice of outfit for this ballet event is very odd. Why would you wear such a heavy hoodie to a ballet “class”? Feel like she’s trying to hide.

She would’ve been so desperate to attend a Jaggad event that she didn’t mind as much having to wear (closer to) her true size.

Bed bugs bite in a line, surely that’s what it is. Maybe she picked them up at the Plywood! Probably the only thing she picked up there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mumma had such a big week working surely made enough cash to spend this week doing her lashes facials etc
When I commented about EL being the token fat girl I really couldn’t give two shits about her weight. I’ve struggled my whole life worked hard and now I’m a comfortable 18 sometimes 16 depending on cut. It’s her bullshit that pisses me off and the fact that neither her nor BJ say anything about inclusion fir 1 it’s a token for the other the delusion that she’s made it with the mean girls and yes they are mean. Kylie Brown is a piece of work and rides on the coattails of a lovely husband

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just read this post on Business of Fashion and finally the tide might be turning on influencers who don't have day jobs, ZM is not a day job, Winniebluelue

These days, there’s increasing demand for influencers with 9-to-5 jobs, who are evaluated more on their accomplishments off of Instagram than they are the breadth of their online reach. These are not people who would list “influencer” as their occupation. ⁠

And yet, because the content they create often feels less manufactured, they tend to be more engaged with their followers — a more powerful partner for brands looking to target very specific customer segments. They can be a refreshing alternative in a market crowded with cookie-cutter creators who increasingly tailor their content to feed the algorithm. However, launching a successful campaign with a creator who has a day job requires brands to adopt a different approach. ⁠

On a side note I am going to Imax theatre with my 24yo. Will finish at 8.30. Are the city asian restaurants still open at that time of night on a sunday? Just want a quick cheap after show meal.
Supper Inn is open until 3am. X

Reactions: 10
Good LORD - what a wild 24 hours to catch up on. Winne BLou at a ballet class thrown by Bec Judd...now I've seen it all! I will say that the striped Jaggad top looked far more flattering than the blue hoodie. And props to her for throwing herself headlong into the experience. I'm a ballet fan and a little bit jealous that she got to attend. Having said that though, I'd never have the balls to join in a class like that amongst all the beautiful people.

The CRINGE I felt during her bball stories with S and his mates was off the Richter scale 😖 Stop filming your son and don't film his mates! You are not a cool, hot mum - you're a grubby, smelly little gremlin.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The whole thing was Brad’s fault, so not sure why he’d be icing out Emmylou. Unless he told her she couldn’t bring food anymore and her BPD is shining through and she’s pissed at him. Or they’ve come to a mutual agreement because he doesn’t want the increased attention she brings to Canteen, but surely that largely works in his favour 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Just realised, we didn’t see the end product of her curry she made the other day, AGAIN! We saw her taste test a gross oily spoonful of it, and then nothing. Why does she keep banging on about it, filming the process, cooking it, and then we don’t get the end result?

Reactions: 14
Mumma had such a big week working surely made enough cash to spend this week doing her lashes facials etc
When I commented about EL being the token fat girl I really couldn’t give two shits about her weight. I’ve struggled my whole life worked hard and now I’m a comfortable 18 sometimes 16 depending on cut. It’s her bullshit that pisses me off and the fact that neither her nor BJ say anything about inclusion fir 1 it’s a token for the other the delusion that she’s made it with the mean girls and yes they are mean. Kylie Brown is a piece of work and rides on the coattails of a lovely husband
I made a comment about her being the "token fat girl" too and it's true.
I am often bemused that she is called some truly disgusting things on this forum yet when the word fat is mentioned it seems out of line.
It is what it is.

Reactions: 17
The CRINGE I felt during her bball stories with S and his mates was off the Richter scale 😖 Stop filming your son and don't film his mates! You are not a cool, hot mum - you're a grubby, smelly little gremlin.
[/QUOTE]
What really concerns me about the bball stories is this; she screams out the name of the team and shows the uniform with players numbers. I don’t know if she realises but that association has all the results online including all the players names. A very easy search for anyone to see the upcoming fixtures. I don’t know if every other player/parent in the team would be happy with this. Also Surely she can buy S a new pair of bball runners.

On a side note I am going to Imax theatre with my 24yo. Will finish at 8.30. Are the city asian restaurants still open at that time of night on a sunday? Just want a quick cheap after show meal.
I know a great place in Port Melbourne serving up 3 day old room temperature curry. Just look for the dilapidated gates and rancid aroma.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Fleas? MonkeyPox? Bedbugs?

Hate she says ‘african sausage’ cause she’s too dumb to learn the pronunciation of the name which is Boerwors - translate to the Boer (dutch people) Wors (sausage). It’s a typical South African specialty sausage.
Do better Lazylou. Its not hard to learn some new words.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Fleas? MonkeyPox? Bedbugs?

Hate she says ‘african sausage’ cause she’s too dumb to learn the pronunciation of the name which is Boerwors - translate to the Boer (dutch people) Wors (sausage). It’s a typical South African specialty sausage.
Do better Lazylou. Its not hard to learn some new words.
With all due respect it may actually be too hard, she can barely say the ones she knows

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Definitely time for a new avatar after those stories. Oh and definitely think she’s met someone after answering those questions about dating. She couldn’t even help caressing herself! Hahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why these companies let her wear their clothes in the wrong size. It’s such a bad ad. Unless they’re hoping that other plus size women will assume that because EL wears a small, they could fit in the clothes too? Then hoping that people are too lazy to return? I don’t get it. She’s not even remotely close to a size small. It’s not an insult. She’s just not a size small. At all.
China bar is open till like 1am for a cheap but good eat!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.