Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
btw guys, i think im eating too many cheezles...my tenants are all asking me "where is your bag of cheezles?" because i share with them. 😢😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Busy day again here at Emmy Lou Loves. Lash and brows done, coffee, gettin the hair done oh but first I need to get my nail fixed! Geez must be some "staycation' 🙄
I assume this is a "mancation" more than a "staycation" by yourself or with girlfriends where you don't care what you kook like just sloth around relax and have spa/treatments. Thing is lazy Loo rarely looks any different after all the maintenance!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok who is rooting Emmy this weekend? 🤢
I bet she is staying in a hotel to film Reels for an upcoming colab with Vush!

Emmylou X Vush???? Clearly that's more likely than her actually meeting someone who wants to see her naked!?

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 12.12.50 pm.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Todays stories are quite the wild ride 😵💫
Agreed they sure are.

That tracksuit combined with The gold chain is not a good look it’s giving me Vicky pollard vibes😂😂🤮.
Mugs your new pic is chefs kiss👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She looks like she hasn't even showered, and now she's getting her hair done so doubt she will shower after that. If she is meeting up with Mexican Barry this weekend, I'm hoping he's recently had covid and has lost his sense of smell

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She looks like she hasn't even showered, and now she's getting her hair done so doubt she will shower after that. If she is meeting up with Mexican Barry this weekend, I'm hoping he's recently had covid and has lost his sense of smell
Did her hair even get washed???? I don't think so. And she says everyone is asking how she gets her hair that way. No, no one is asking.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she getting nails done also? I haven’t had a mani/pedi done since before Covid times 🥴😥 Now I do it all myself. Poor me. WHO is all this primping for?????? Give us a hinty hint ELL you know you want to….. 🫢 Is he a Chef??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Telling the hairdresser she will be late to fix a nail. This bleep is beyond selfish it's infuriating.

It's the same tit weekly. How the duck is she funding this tit tip life of hers and Leah!?

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Is she getting nails done also? I haven’t had a mani/pedi done since before Covid times 🥴😥 Now I do it all myself. Poor me. WHO is all this primping for?????? Give us a hinty hint ELL you know you want to….. 🫢 Is he a Chef??
She apparently already had her nails done, but she made Maz (hairdresser) wait because one needed fixing. So entitled

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I barely watch her stories anymore, so forgive me. But wasn’t the staycation originally last weekend when she was meant to be recovering from surgery? When did it become a dirty weekend?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think that mangled sausage on the left is what she’s getting on this staycation weekend.

And on another note cause I’m petty like this that pan warming up the burnt leftover sausages doesn’t look like it had a wash … just left dirty to reheat from the night before.

a few years back now when our kids went to the same taekwondo school and had the end of term grading the club held a sausage sizzle , cans of soft drinks etc. normally you buy one to eat and go. Piggylou grabbed herself a takeaway container and bought about half dozen sausages to take home. This was back in her days when she literally cooked sausages 3 times a week for dinner. Can only imagine what she consumes behind closed doors.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Spat my coffee😂😂😂
I watch a show called Motherland - it's a UK one. One of the mums was sat next to a kid eating cheesel type things and she turned to him and said "oh my gd, they stink, what are they? cheese and anus flavour" I could only think of MoulinLou

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.