Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When telling her dopey 'tribe' what protein powder she used you could see the duck up of 'oh duck, better mention the company I WAS PAID TO PROMOTE' Bondi Protein. Whatever the duck it's called.

But that's 'at the warehouse' she never ever uses.

You're doing great sweetie 😘
How can Wellness Queen forget how much she loves Bondi Protein?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#imgrc=BV4X6zZ1i--uLM

It’s NOT A TOP

also the fluffiest all over it. That means she hasn’t ever washed that hoodie has she? 🤮
100% never washed it.
When i got to Aus they lost my luggage and i went to big w for some trackies and put the jumper on to try and after 2 mins ALLLL THE FLUFF was all over me. I took it home, washed it and no more fluff.

Also it was £14 and crappy quality. So goes to show this tit guy Sebastian jumper was just crappy big w quality.

The one time I would have liked to see her kids for bookweek (unless not all schools have it?) she didnt post them. Too busy getting ready for her boofin' on the wknd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The one time I would have liked to see her kids for bookweek (unless not all schools have it?) she didnt post them. Too busy getting ready for her boofin' on the wknd.
I would have liked to see that too. I bet they will just wear any old scruffy thing she has laying around. She is really missing the mark she used to at least care slightly about these things years ago.

• Sad
My school isn’t celebrating book week today ….there are so many ‘weeks’ to acknowledge in schools it’s honestly exhausting! We are doing something literacy and science based during science week at the end of August. Time to air out my Princess Leia costume (is probably a bit more kid friendly than my Handmaids costume 🫣🤣

and ‘boofin’ 🤣💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
My school isn’t celebrating book week today ….there are so many ‘weeks’ to acknowledge in schools it’s honestly exhausting! We are doing something literacy and science based during science week at the end of August. Time to air out my Princess Leia costume (is probably a bit more kid friendly than my Handmaids costume 🫣🤣

and ‘boofin’ 🤣💀
Same with my kids school, book week is in a couple of weeks. This thread will be a nice reminder to Emmy to get some outfits ready 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The amount of self care that EmmyLou$ does and she still looks like a fezza I don’t get it. I look a million bucks when I get my brows and hair done lmao 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She looks bloated , eyebrows way to big and manky eyeliner. No amount of glow product will fix that.

The amount of self care that EmmyLou$ does and she still looks like a fezza I don’t get it. I look a million bucks when I get my brows and hair done lmao 🤣

I got my hair cut and blow dried two days ago andvit still looks great. Manky lou looks passable for 5 minutes.

Reactions: 16
WTAF was that! She sounds like she is in the middle of full blown manic episode. Talking a million miles per hour, dishing out mental health advice from her therapist. Lol, she even had to throw in that she gets advice cause she pays him. Couldn’t put her zen music on cause she was too busy filming for the gram. Super anxious this week maybe cause she can see her grifting cartel days are slowly catching up with her i.e when was the last time she had a paid gig?, Bali cancelled etc. Her content has dropped to an all time low and presumably so is her engagement. I’ve noticed a lot less of Leah this week. Maybe she’s had to cut back on money to pay her? 🤷‍♀️ Oh and ffs, who in real life is msging her they are anxious cause of a full moon 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i get my hair cut and trimmed once a year - im just a lil busy nowadays, i never have me time. so im unsure how she is THAT busy to do all this stuff?

I never would have thought to pair my cheezel coloured tracksuit with a hotline bling necklace. fash-un isnt my strong point, clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wearing yesterdays Teletubbies costume and eye make up to get her brows, eyebrows, nails and blow wave done. Mexican Barry better appreciate how mad dog busy she was primping herself for the staycation. I wonder if she is wearing yesterdays underwear too? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Busy day again here at Emmy Lou Loves. Lash and brows done, coffee, gettin the hair done oh but first I need to get my nail fixed! Geez must be some "staycation' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.