Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was heating sausages for herself the dogs too, how cute! 😑

Alert, alert someone is going late night shopping but doesn't want to spend much but needs to get a soccer ball because the dog bit into it and before that is swimming and soccer and a smoothie with oats and it's soooooo nice...
Her stories are literal word vomit for the sake of word vomit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I must be a bad mum, my poor child gets a piece of fruit and maybe some crackers as an after school snack, not sausages, chips, and protein smoothies!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Mexican Bazza has you covered EL!! What a crap dinner for the Children 🤮 - Smoothies with all that junk in them, Potato chips and old dried out leftover snags - Putrid!! Plus the Turkey gut has to go! Why why why?!?!!!
- Slop tops, I mean Crop tops....
Overflowing bins, is it bin night yet???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I must be a bad mum, my poor child gets a piece of fruit and maybe some crackers as an after school snack, not sausages, chips, and protein smoothies!
I was looking after a family members kids. All they got was some fruit and a glass of water. I didn't want to face the wrath of their Mother if they were too full for dinner. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she just say 'Stick of approval' ?? And why oh why must she lurch herself around the kitchen like a bouncing yellow pacman?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sausages and protein shakes for after school snack yummy. I bought him a new ball 1 month ago no you didn’t yes I did 1 or 6 months ago 🤦‍♀️ Makes a big song and dance about late night shopping we never do that, then in the next breath we will just get the ball guys as Mumma is exhausted. She really is a pos mother why does she have to make a major announcement when she buys something for one of ‘the children’.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was looking after a family members kids. All they got was some fruit and a glass of water. I didn't want to face the wrath of their Mother if they were too full for dinner. 🤣
All our tortured kids are now going to grow up and turn in Brad Kearns

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
duck me…. WHO ACTUALLY CARES!!! it’s afternoon tea and you’re going late night shopping. We don’t need to see the manky sausages or get schooled in how to make a banana smoothie!! She has nothing to offer, nothing!

Reactions: 25
The way she bullies Sage makes me physically sick.
Those kids do not deserve this lifestyle of being her costars.
The way she physically turned the phone in Cs hand just to film him was so unfair.
Yeah what a pig. I thought she was grabbing the phone from C to film him, then realised she forcefully redirected C.
Earlier this year, the kids seemed to avoid the camera as much as they could, and she avoided filming them for a while (which they probably weren't in her care anyway) as if Aaron had put his foot down. S is at an age where he knows what's up, the girls are just being conditioned by their narcissistic mother and she is probably laying a guilt trip on C, telling her about these nasty people online and how she has to be filmed to show that she wants to be a part of mummas tit show. Just my opinion

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I'd get a buttered (lashings of) salada and a mug of milo for an after school snack. Not this calorie dense catastrophe.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is there so many leftover sausages from last night when she cooked all that lamb?? If the kids weren’t going to eat the lamb and she had to cook sausages for them, why’d she bother cooking so much? Everything, EVERYTHING, is always in excess, all the meat, all the potatoes, 500g of sloppy pasta the other night when there’s only 4 of them. It’s so disgustingly over the top and unnecessary

Reactions: 28
EL just wanted to fondle the bananas! She cannot help herself, sorta defeats the purpose of a "healthy" smoothie then giving them potato chips and gross snags. Yet she had a steak and "leftover" spud and played with boiled egg salad!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone help? I am making a lasagne like EL did the other day and I forgot how much water goes in my bechamel sauce? So do I make a rue with flour and butter and add water? Or do I add half milk, half water? I am so used to only using milk, this new recipe has really thrown me. 🤔

Oh also .... I use woolies brand grated modzzerlla cheese, how many bags do I use in the sauce, and how many bags on top? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.