Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm someone who just has coffee in the morning and don't eat until lunch......."
Umm isn't she parading around Port Melbourne's cafes having breakfast screeching out the front of how ' bizy' she is . She even scoffed down the burnt bacon n egg bacon muffin . She's always eating in her morning videos.
How delusional can one be !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’M SORRY AGAIN, my ttc group aren’t awake as timing is different. As you know I’m trying. Last month didn’t work as I went overseas and ovulated 2 days after I arrived and I was not successful. This time I decided to buy tests. Test came back positive for ovulation, but we haven’t had sex leading up. Wil this ruin my chances this month? Sorry to disturb your days. I’m just a bit excited I’m ovulating! But what happens if I’m a day late?
You’ve got a 24 hour window to not leave the bedroom after a positive ovulation test! Get busy girlfriend 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oi! Lou lou! Listen up!

1. A day of fasting did not change your appetite, you have always had a very unhealthy relationship with food! We called out your binging this past week and you are trying to make excuses.

2. Jeans should not pucker like that! If the zip is exposed, you need to SIZE UP!! ... Yes ... you can actually size up in clothing too!

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 2.04.58 pm.png

3. Wash your hair rather than layering product on top of product and you won't have that messy hair issue!

4. Also, before you get a root this weekend on your staycation, it's time to do your roots! The 6-month regrowth trend has actually never been a trend except with crack addicts who box bleach!

5. Please get a thesaurus! I literally grind my teeth when you say Beuwwwdiful and Gorgeous! Find new adjectives! Us Tattlers are going to have to play a drinking game where we take a shot or sip whenever you say them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So she decided to do a repeat of the BBQ because she had everything left over from the weekend, yet now has to go back to the markets to buy potatoes because oh, we don't have any. Why wouldn't you check you had all you needed before going to the markets for breakfast and picking potatoes up while there? Is that too normal for her? I guess she needs to fill her pathetic day in some how

Reactions: 17
Oi! Lou lou! Listen up!

1. A day of fasting did not change your appetite, you have always had a very unhealthy relationship with food! We called out your binging this past week and you are trying to make excuses.

2. Jeans should not pucker like that! If the zip is exposed, you need to SIZE UP!! ... Yes ... you can actually size up in clothing too!

View attachment 1486779

3. Wash your hair rather than layering product on top of product and you won't have that messy hair issue!

4. Also, before you get a root this weekend on your staycation, it's time to do your roots! The 6-month regrowth trend has actually never been a trend except with crack addicts who box bleach!

5. Please get a thesaurus! I literally grind my teeth when you say Beuwwwdiful and Gorgeous! Find new adjectives! Us Tattlers are going to have to play a drinking game where we take a shot or sip whenever you say them!
Im up foe esspresso martinis. I will even come off my no drinking just tonparty with all the other fezza tattlers. Play list for party...
Never gonna give you up cheezels.
fat bottom girls.
Skinny love
Pasta in the slops , that is what we want. Nothing else will do. And we rely on the cooking of Lou.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im up foe esspresso martinis. I will even come off my no drinking just tonparty with all the other fezza tattlers. Play list for party...
Never gonna give you up cheezels.
fat bottom girls.
Skinny love
Pasta in the slops , that is what we want. Nothing else will do. And we rely on the cooking of Lou.
OMG yes!!!

Reactions: 5
My prediction for the new scam is a Women’s Health Diary/Journal. Each page has healthy tips and affirmations complete with edited inspirational photos showcasing a contagious scammer in a bikini. Pre-order for your signed copy, delivery just in time for Christmas.

Reactions: 20
She makes no sense at all, bangs on about her 'healthy breakfast', lunch, fasting and how she's being tortured by the smell of leahs gozleme, yet she's preparing a massive dinner full of fatty meat and potatoes, much fitness influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She makes no sense at all, bangs on about her 'healthy breakfast', lunch, fasting and how she's being tortured by the smell of leahs gozleme, yet she's preparing a massive dinner full of fatty meat and potatoes, much fitness influencer
And who puts butter on a boiled egg? I almost puked at that. And I have to Google gozleme. I have no idea what that is. It almost looked like a quesadilla. Google it.....nope, nothing like a quesadilla. I learn so much here lol.

How does she make a living? She is doing nothing except lounge around her kitchen and does no work. She is a lazyLou.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So she said they were all up early for breakfast at the markets, then she’s home having breakfast and now we watch her having lunch while looking bored as batshit as she has nothing to do…..🤷🏻‍♀️

What happened to the warehouse, having her own ‘online boutique’, packing and sending orders - her ‘busy’ life is very different from a year ago! Yet she cried exhaustion all the time - but what pray tell is she exhausted from?? 😤

Reactions: 17
Doesn't Leah trust leaving her handbag on the table. Why is she wearing it in a way she doesn't want to be mugged?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I just wish for once she would add a pinch of oregano, maybe some minced garlic and some lemon juice to her protein, and serve with a fresh garden salad and some sort of vegetable. Like most of us here, I call bullshit on her loosing 20 kilos… look at the absolute garbage she shoves in her gob!

And Leah, FFS get yourself a new job. This current position is doing NOTHING for your career and you could be making (and learning) a hell of a lot more at an actual business! Pull your head out of the sand, standing around filming a screaming banshee is not a job!

Ok, that is all 💁🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My prediction for the new scam is a Women’s Health Diary/Journal. Each page has healthy tips and affirmations complete with edited inspirational photos showcasing a contagious scammer in a bikini. Pre-order for your signed copy, delivery just in time for Christmas.
Not one. Not one single person with vision or hearing could surely pay for a fitness journal made by her. Has anyone actually seen her run ? Show a meal prep of 7 days of healthy food ? Do anything remotely healthy for a whole week even. Also no fitness brand could be that stupid to partner with her ...surely 😳

Reactions: 16
Maybe after trying for 2 years, she finally has a #collab with Weight Watchers or something like that?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just for the record, in case it’s going in the new book… unless your coffee is black EL, you ain’t intermittently fasting by having just a coffee in the morning and fasting until lunchtime.

That be called having a coffee for breakfast and then having lunch…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely saying you're being "shouted" a facial because a business received "so many new followers" after you mentioned the business during the Great Brazilian Wax Tour of 2022 warrants a 'Gifted' tag on your stories, no?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.