Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she actually, honestly, hand on heart believes she’s lost 20kg?? If so, how can she be so delusional and why are people (Leah) enabling her theory?? As everyone has said, there is absolutely no way she’s lost 20kg and still looks basically the same - slight changes but nothing as massive as 20kg would show.

Reactions: 16
Agree, she’s lost a bit of weight. Maybe 5 or 6kg, and she’s just decided to round up to 20. Probably because she was struggling to reach her 20kg goal so she made it up.
I’m much taller than her, have lost 7kg-ish due to medication, and I’ve had people notice. For someone as short as her, 20kg we should be looking at a completely different body. Not one that can fit into the same size bikini as months ago!
Agreed
Even after just losing 10 kilos, my arms and legs were more toned, got rid of my love handles and bloated tummy, and went down a size and had to get rid of old clothes and you could tell the difference, she’s hardly changed after this so called 20 kgs, no way!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s all feeling very gaslighty. I guess she needs to convince everyone that she has actually lost the 20kgs so she can sell her gullible followers a solution. I’m not sure if Emmy has heard of Belle Gibson, but now might be a good time to become familiar with her story. If she thought being caught out plagiarising recipes for her cookbook was bad, it’s going to be a whole lot worse if she is found to be profiting off false health claims.

Reactions: 20
Guilt tripping your son, I work hard to get you into these sports, mother of the year right there.
She works hard at sucking in her tribe to buy her tit. The only thing she did today was put her bikinis on for shits n giggles

Reactions: 16
As I've said previously, until she stops lying to herself, she will never be honest about anything.
Exactly this! It's not her size is the complete bullshit she constantly spouts.

Do you think she actually, honestly, hand on heart believes she’s lost 20kg?? If so, how can she be so delusional and why are people (Leah) enabling her theory?? As everyone has said, there is absolutely no way she’s lost 20kg and still looks basically the same - slight changes but nothing as massive as 20kg would show.
Surely not, she can see there is hardly any difference and she knows there is no bleeping way that she had lost close to 20kg since January.
She is an arrogant narc so believes mumma is looking good she doesn't see what we see that's for sure :sick:

Reactions: 13
Im confused about the tummy tuck surgery…i thought made if very clear it wasnt a tummy tuck rather s clean up of scar tissue?

Reactions: 10
The way she asked S to show her some soccer moves and then told him off was disgusting. And the whole working hard angle so The Children ™ could do extra curricular activities was bleeping ridiculous, she's a disgusting human and a disgraceful "mother".

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There are so many stunning influencers out there with amazing bodies that could get away with this type of constant parading around in bikinis/crop tops and it would be pleasing eye candy. But most of them have some decorum & respect for themselves. What does Lou Lou feel she has to prove. Can’t she see that everyone is cringing & laughing at her and that includes Leah. What does she really think of being asked to accompany her manic middle aged boss down to the beach on a freezing cold morning & have to film that atrocity. Did u notice man walking dog on beach (zero f..ks given)
On another note poor Sage if looks could kill it looked like Lou Lou wanted to murder him while doing vidas hair.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She’s definitely trolling us with The Children, showing Vida’s new clothes and all the dancing fun. That being said it actually makes me happy for The Children, at least they are benefiting from it.

Reactions: 10
She’s definitely trolling us with The Children, showing Vida’s new clothes and all the dancing fun. That being said it actually makes me happy for The Children, at least they are benefiting from it.
My daughter has that unicorn tracksuit it’s a cheapie Kmart or Big W but we got it a while ago.

Reactions: 5
I've had about 2 & a half threads off now, noticed the signs of my mental health ⬇ so took some time out. Definitely improving, but now I'm home sick so had time to catch up.

I'm not sure how many of you know who James Smith is? For anyone who doesn't know him, he has an online PT program and over 1 million followers on Insta. I haven't watched his stories for a while now, but he used to call out "influencers" for flogging "get skinny quick" schemes like diet pills or skinny teas. Well ages ago I noticed he followed her (still scratching me head why) I feel like she went to his first book signing when he was in Melbourne? Well anyway, I live in hope that one day, he sees her stories or a post of her supposed 20kg weight loss and calls her out. That will be a top day 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.