Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, nothing wrong with your eyes:
She is actually seeing something totally different to us.
20k+kg for someone so short would be very, very obvious yet she is still wearing the same clothes and bikini. I know if I lost 20kg I would need new everything and I'm a whole lot taller than her.

Reactions: 21
Guilt tripping your son, I work hard to get you into these sports, mother of the year right there.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Her weight loss claims are bullshit. Yeah she’s lost maybe 5-10kg but no way has she lost 20+kg

And on another note, away from LL - Vida is SO CUTE!!!

Reactions: 17
guys I swear I’m not alice party pants. I’m just a hater in a tit marriage in fugly tracksuit pants feeding my kid weet bix for dinner and necking wine trying to find something to hate on more than my own abysmal life.

which makes my warm vibes towards Emmy Lou all the more concerning
Ohhh I hope you’re ok! You can vent here anytime we are a good support network ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m 5’7 and lost 25 kgs over 18 months through a very tightly calorie controlled diet. I went from size 20 to size 12-16) still have massive thick legs so 12 in dress/skirt/top and 14/16 in pants. The difference in photos is wild, like I sometimes see an old photo of myself and am taken aback at just how big I was. But I’m not tiny, still probs 8-10kg overweight, and if I was getting around in a bikini (God bleeping forbid) I would look overweight.

MoulinLou has clearly lost weight - I would think 10-15kg. She is of course still overweight for her height which is why she doesn’t look slim. Problem is, in her head she’s now slim and with the way she eats she’s gonna have put that weight back on quick smart. Keeping it off is the hardest part, and definitely doesn’t involve sloppy pasta and chicken in a biscuit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well done you champion!

I've recently lost 7kg and...wait for it...I could size down if I wanted to. Clothes definitely fit looser. 20kg would mean she wouldn't be able to wear the same bikini as it would fall off.
Exactly! Your clothes do not fit the same way after significant weight loss. That bikini ought to be flapping in the breeze (but thank God it's not 🙈)

Well done to you too! 7kg is a big change! It took me years to admit I needed surgical help, and then to actually accept that I was going to take that path. I know it's different for everyone, and not all like to share their reasons or their methods, but EL triggers me because she is so straight up dishonest whilst claiming total transparency with her "tribe."

• Heart
  • Haha
Late to party with these beauties lol the run to the camera she is loving herself sick never change Emmylou you are fantastic entertainment.

Just one more its the clap and double chins for me 🤣
If she flaps any harder towards the camera, she will fly away

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly! Your clothes do not fit the same way after significant weight loss. That bikini ought to be flapping in the breeze (but thank God it's not 🙈)

Well done to you too! 7kg is a big change! It took me years to admit I needed surgical help, and then to actually accept that I was going to take that path. I know it's different for everyone, and not all like to share their reasons or their methods, but EL triggers me because she is so straight up dishonest whilst claiming total transparency with her "tribe."
I have so much to say today 😂
First of all her bikini flapping in the breeze made me nearly wee myself a little.

But also, in the UK you can get saxenda from online doctors as an off label script. So I started a few weeks ago (i lied a lot about my BMI to get it, dont judge lol). Its of course no ones business but Im not ashamed to say it. For me its a tool. Mainly to stop eating a block of caramilk every night. But nevertheless I want to lose some weight and im using it as a tool, along with my walks and good food. But it does curb your appetite. You are supposed to start on 0.6ml and progressively increase your dose, however 0.6 has worked for me and i dont need to raise the dose which is good bc i can still enjoy a few rows of caramilk.
She has just completely pulled the wool over her followers eyes. She's had weight loss drugs, whether its duromine or saxenda or ozempic or whatever. She is just not transparent at all. Her followers are dumb as dog tit. When i see their comments i cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Shes being very shady with these pics today ( which I think once they are photo shopped to show a difference will be used for her "2 year in the making" wellness whatever project she is working on
The before pics are November last year, she admitted she put on weight after it and during Christmas, so her 20kg weightloss is from her "103kg Start in jan" so she hasn't lost 20kg since those pictures, she's probably 5-10kg difference as they were just after her surgery, but remember guys, she had that post surgery swelling for months. Which is stupid, she should of taken a photo from Jan when she says she started the weight loss journey
I hope this makes sense, I know what I'm trying to articulate, I've just had a c@#t of a day lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has lost weight but 20 kilos come on lying Lou! That’s over 2 dress sizes and you have not lost that!

Reactions: 13
I really don’t care what size ELL is but her message that she was fabulous at a bigger size and she’s fabulous after losing 20kg (cough cough 5kg?) is ridiculous. She HATES being a bigger size and has done absolutely everything this past year or so to get rid of the kg’s. It’s all she talks about and obsessed over. Surgery, restrictive dieting (salad wraps then binge eating) fat loss camps x3, plus all that walking.

She would have been better off getting a PT and a psychologist would have been cheaper and less painful!

• Heart
I really don’t care what size ELL is but her message that she was fabulous at a bigger size and she’s fabulous after losing 20kg (cough cough 5kg?) is ridiculous. She HATES being a bigger size and has done absolutely everything this past year or so to get rid of the kg’s. It’s all she talks about and obsessed over. Surgery, restrictive dieting (salad wraps then binge eating) fat loss camps x3, plus all that walking.

She would have been better off getting a PT and a psychologist would have been cheaper and less painful!
As I've said previously, until she stops lying to herself, she will never be honest about anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For 20k she could have had personal training and amazing food delivered to help with weight loss. Even running on the beach would be good! What a waste of money to have a weird shiny belly. It literally looks fake. Anyone else keen to see Aaron’s new lady friend? Lololol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Agree, she’s lost a bit of weight. Maybe 5 or 6kg, and she’s just decided to round up to 20. Probably because she was struggling to reach her 20kg goal so she made it up.
I’m much taller than her, have lost 7kg-ish due to medication, and I’ve had people notice. For someone as short as her, 20kg we should be looking at a completely different body. Not one that can fit into the same size bikini as months ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
20 kgs!! I couldn't tell the difference between those two photos, i put on 12kgs while pregnant, I'm back to pre pregnancy weight but now i now dramatic weight changes. 20 kgs changes everything!!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.