Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine if Lazy lou and Mexican barry went on the block, no way could she say at the start when the homes look like a tip that its not on brand for her šŸ¤”šŸ˜³
Please please do not give her any ideas to go on the block! It's one of my favourite shows and it was bad enough that Cashia ruined the last season of survivor for me, thank duck she quickly got the boot so I could actually enjoy it without her head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how she ā€œcut the fat off the bacon and cooked it in the ovenā€ for her catchyapeppy - but cos itā€™s ok - the 7 kg of buttah and 4kg ayged Parmesan will balance it out!

*adds peas to make it look like her kids eat veggies*

No wonder poor Camelia is looking more rotund like her mother everyday. The fat and carb content is off the charts.
Her kids are all very cute and their sassiness is hilarious. Vida running off and looking back without wiping her hands after eating African sausage was exactly what my kids what do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The bikini she makes it too easy........ffs! Also now we are calling it what it is a "tummy tuck" no ruse of muscle separation we have long memories Lou

Reactions: 28
The bikini she makes it too easy........ffs! Also now we are calling it what it is a "tummy tuck" no ruse of muscle separation we have long memories Lou
How is it even a tummy tuck when she still has over hang? Is that normal?

Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 3.58.19 pm.png

And just because

Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 10.47.10 am.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Somehow I think the sentiment of a ā€œbeautiful always photoā€ is lost when you are taking it as a comparison to yourself pre tummy tuck and weight loss. šŸ¤” I truely feel sorry for the women that see her as an inspiration, particularly if itā€™s around her supposed body confidence. Iā€™d love to see an update on her stats after this little performance. Surely people are starting to see how disingenuous she is. Surely!

Reactions: 31
Late to party with these beauties lol the run to the camera she is loving herself sick never change Emmylou you are fantastic entertainment.

Just one more its the clap and double chins for me šŸ¤£
i don't mind ole porky pig and these bikini pics...because it does stop me running to the fridge for snacks...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Which part of a before and after photo screams ā€œbeautiful alwaysā€? Itā€™s just ā€œhey look! Now you can see how much skinnier I am!!ā€ Maybe if you took the same photo after you gained weight I might believe what youā€™re saying.

Somehow I think the sentiment of a ā€œbeautiful always photoā€ is lost when you are taking it as a comparison to yourself pre tummy tuck and weight loss. šŸ¤” I truely feel sorry for the women that see her as an inspiration, particularly if itā€™s around her supposed body confidence. Iā€™d love to see an update on her stats after this little performance. Surely people are starting to see how disingenuous she is. Surely!
Haha just wrote the same thing!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I won't watch buy can someone please tell me why she is in her kitchen in bikinis?

Not at all flattering and this makes a mockery of her weightloss claims.

Reactions: 13
Late to party with these beauties lol the run to the camera she is loving herself sick never change Emmylou you are fantastic entertainment.

Just one more its the clap and double chins for me šŸ¤£
Oh the horror of that run. I am ready to go to sleep and checked ig one last time....now I may have nightmares. And why is she going to say the word staycation all week long? She must read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I won't watch buy can someone please tell me why she is in her kitchen in bikinis?

Not at all flattering and this makes a mockery of her weightloss claims.
She's having photos taken to compare what she looked like in the same (gifted) bikini a few months ago before her weight loss. Spoiler alert - she doesn't look any different.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys look at the difference amazing work by LL that 27kg weight loss is really showing. Jan vs today. FFS if I was 4ft tall and "lost 27kg" dropped 30K on lipo and fat farms and whatever other medical intervention I would want to look like a completely different person.
Oh my god I canā€™t agree with this more. For all that time and money (not a lot of effort though) my own mother better not recognise me on the street. I would be spitting tit if a side by side showed little to no difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She might have lost weight but she is still a flabby mess. Her arms were waving long after she stopped.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And more gifted manky makeup for her manky makeup table.
What's the bet the "staycation" has been gifted. Wasn't she sniffing around a new hotel recently the same night she went all dolled up to Crown and waited for her kids to finish watching a movie while she drank "one" cocktail in a bar on her own

Reactions: 16
Another busy day for EL. In a bikini by 10am!

And she's so reading here. Staycation you keep saying it.

Here we go, photo from today and the one from November 2021.

20220809_144811.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.