Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sage and Vida look farking miserable in that photo. Also all three kids have got phones out on the table?! My eldest is around Vida’s age, so maybe I don’t get it, but aren’t they a bit young?! Also terrible habit to have them out at dinner!
I’ve noticed that too, they all have their own phone to look at while mummy stares at her phone the whole time. But you know, wholesome family photo time.
I’m on my phone too much myself but not like this. And my kids get a phone when out as a last resort at a younger age, not their age and not all the time. They don’t have their own to use as they wish.

Reactions: 12
In fact, we should all nominate one filthy lazylou act and vote on the winner. This is my nomination. ☝🏼
Hands down for me it's doing cutting up chicken, then a 5 second hand rinse under the tap, wiping her hands on a tea towel, then straight into touching another food item.
🤮🤮🤮
It makes me feel ill.

Wha, wha, I can't get picuki to work now.
Someone said this in the Kearns thread yesterday too, maybe it's having issues.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but is all the “standing in my power as woman” and staycation BS code for “getting fucked in a hotel for a weekend ”? If so be proud, if not , keep quiet about it if you think people are going to judge and call you a bleep lol.. (tight skirt reference ) .. her poor duck buddy/man friend .. she’s not very discreet!
For me a staycation is staying at home and not having to go to work lol. Is a staycation a hotel in your own town? F*ck me - if it is I'd be going alone lol!

Reactions: 8
When she finds a workout outfit she likes she really gives it a fair run doesn't she?!

Wonders why she gets armpit fungus.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
For me a staycation is staying at home and not having to go to work lol. Is a staycation a hotel in your own town? F*ck me - if it is I'd be going alone lol!
Staycation for me is booking a hotel in your area and going for a nice dinner either along or with a friend etc :)

Hands down for me it's doing cutting up chicken, then a 5 second hand rinse under the tap, wiping her hands on a tea towel, then straight into touching another food item.
🤮🤮🤮
It makes me feel ill.

duck, where do you start with the most filthy thing this gutter rat has done?! You can literally smell her breath through the phone in the Mornings while she wipes gunk out of her eyes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It's staggering how little regard she has for her children's safety. It took me all of three seconds, based on the screenshot above, to find her house, which is listed as the business address for Elephant Dinner Pty Ltd...

Like...what good is blurring your kids school uniform out when you're literally showing people where they sleep and confirming it by making it the address for the business?!

BUT for added LOLs her favourite "here's me, leaving the house, film me!" vibe has been captured by street view :ROFLMAO: $100says she did it on purpose.

"Oh, is there a Google van in the street? I didn't notice" :unsure::eek:
I already new the address because of the house being an ugly bank house i knew there was only a couplevofcstreets with them. And then you find her ugly gate

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Staycation/vacation/holiday bleeping whatever you want to call it, my question is why?? Seriously how many holidays, no matter the location, does one person need in the space of 6 months??

It really does speak to her general unhappiness with her life, and probably more significantly, herself. Sitting in your power as a woman doesn't mean escaping your life at every opportunity. It means owning the daily choices which lead you to your longer term goals. It means being comfortable in your own skin, being able to self-reflect, recognise your mistakes, and learn and grow from them. It means knowing that successful relationships don't happen by accident, they require constant effort and having to compromise. And it also means that unsuccessful relationships don't make you a bad person, or conversely, a victim. Power does not have to mean sacrifice, it does not have to mean I win and you lose, and it does not mean that you can just indulge yourself and your worst traits and think that other people just need to suck it up because you're a 'powerful woman'.

FFS

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Putting hard boiled eggs on her dish rack, alongside clean dishes, is the filthiest thing she’s ever done. Why not leave them in the saucepan? Or put them in a bowl? Why the dish rack? Why?

In fact, we should all nominate one filthy lazylou act and vote on the winner. This is my nomination. ☝🏼
At least they’re in a shell. It was a lettuce the other week 😂

Emmylou is working for me. Sarah Kearns has requested that they remove her from it entirely, which is apparently a thing they can do.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Putting hard boiled eggs on her dish rack, alongside clean dishes, is the filthiest thing she’s ever done. Why not leave them in the saucepan? Or put them in a bowl? Why the dish rack? Why?

I LOVE this idea 😆

Hmmmm, now...how to pick just one 🤔

It's a real toss up for me between picking the crust out of her eyes ON CAMERA 😳 or shoving her unwashed hands into the sugar, cheese, salt, cashews etc. Yep, it's the dodgy food handling for me 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
I nominate her licking her fingers, swishing them in dirty dishwater and fingering wraps she made for SL and Leah.

On a side note, I just watched her morning stories .... how can you start work after midday and claim you are so busy? That gives her less than 3 hours before the kids come home.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I nominate her having a story with a protein bar in hand as well as a biscuit and some cheese. you choose one lazy not all. eating the protein bars with everything else you shovel in will not loose your basketball belly.

• Haha
I nominate The "dry ageing meat" in leaving steak uncovered in your fridge for god knows how long before cooking it
And the constant hand wiping on the same tea towel, that probably hasn't been changed in forever and would be a bacteria breeding ground 🦠🦠🦠

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I nominate her licking her fingers, swishing them in dirty dishwater and fingering wraps she made for SL and Leah.

On a side note, I just watched her morning stories .... how can you start work after midday and claim you are so busy? That gives her less than 3 hours before the kids come home.
That’s a good one. Peak putrid.

What about how she ate the mandarin in the live, spat the pips out in her hand and put them on her filthy makeup table.

• Sick
  • Wow
another nomination is cooking in her underwear. god knows what crap comes off her bdy into the food.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Active wear at school drop off is completely normal, why does she get dressed up for school only to drive home and get changed??? Most likely trying act like a celebrity at the school gate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Active wear at school drop off is completely normal, why does she get dressed up for school only to drive home and get changed??? Most likely trying act like a celebrity at the school gate.
That confused me as well, her active wear is the jumper she's worn 3 days in a row and a pair of shorts. How is that not school drop off attire? If she said it was cold and now the sun is out fair enough but her excuses are just stupid

My nomination would be leaving the oxtail stew on the bench in the slow cooker for 2 days, then portioning it into containers for freezing then reheating and eating it. She must have a cast iron gut!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I already new the address because of the house being an ugly bank house i knew there was only a couplevofcstreets with them. And then you find her ugly gate
I'm thinking that her street is ex 'housing commission' or maybe still is. Now called affordable housing.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.