Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm biased cause I have a cavoodle and I loooove them, but it was nice to see her down on the ground brushing their fur and just doing normal life stuff without fuss.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Liar liar pants on fire Re how often their fur gets brushed, as a labradoodile owner, it’s obvious they aren’t brushed every 2 nd day. Shes ripping the fur out!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Something is going on in the background, no doubt.
All this cooking is a segue into something else.
I'm pleased you mentioned that because I've wondered the same.

Alllll the cooking ... it's just non-stop ... if you were a new follower of hers, or new reader of these wonderful threads, you would be forgiven for thinking that this is her day job.

Reactions: 12
just my thoughts
-I think they canceled the Bali trip because not many people actually booked.
-considering Emmylouloves is a “small” family business does she put any money aside for the kids for all this child labour?
-I wonder how much money she spent this weekend alone on food?
-also when she has the children she never does anything nice for them they only go anywhere if it’s gifted but when she’s alone she splashes a ton a cash on outings for her self

Reactions: 23
just my thoughts
-I think they canceled the Bali trip because not many people actually booked.
-considering Emmylouloves is a “small” family business does she put any money aside for the kids for all this child labour?
-I wonder how much money she spent this weekend alone on food?
-also when she has the children she never does anything nice for them they only go anywhere if it’s gifted but when she’s alone she splashes a ton a cash on outings for her self
I wonder what her super looks like...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I was thinking the same thing! She absolutely spends more time with them now that Aaron isn’t in the house. As if she is getting trolled because she shares custody and is away from them every second weekend 🤥. Even before she got Instagram famous, she was always out of the house early in the morning and not home until very late at night “hustling”. Constantly taking off to Sydney for days at a time for random meetings that I’m sure could have been done via zoom to minimise time away from her family. Then her hotel of choice starting treating her like a celebrity so she would often go there just in case an opportunity popped up. She also booked into a local hotel for time away from the kids, on days like Mother’s Day and her birthday no less. She’s ditched the family to travel the world, visiting New York, Thailand, New Zealand… alone. And to be honest, I guess that’s her decision to make as a parent and I know plenty of “hard working” men that get a pass for doing the same things. But it’s just simply a load of tit that she feels self conscious about the time she spends away from them now, in a split custody situation. Talk about projection.
Wondering if it is actually someone else that has rattled her, or if she’s just talking tit so that she gets lots of supportive “you go girl!” messages. It’s great that they have split custody and that she goes out or spends time on herself when the kids are with Aaron. Go nuts. We give her a hard time for ditching the kids when she should be with them, not because they’re spending their allocated time with their dad.

Reactions: 14
I wonder what her super looks like...
Actually, I was wondering if that's how she bought the investment property. She mentioned it would be a place for ALove and The Children ™ to move into if she exploded died. If she bought it through her super, she can't move into it until she retires and transfers it out of her super and into her own name (I think).
I'm probably giving her too much credit. Her super is crap and most people in their 40s are now seeing their super grow thanks to compound interest. She's getting left behind. Just like when she finally has to work a real job, all her peers will have been working real jobs much longer than her and have experience and expertise that she can't bring to the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it just me but after I exercise I usually have a shower or at least change my clothes. I also don’t wear the same things for days on end. Is it any wonder she got that fungus?? 🤢🤢 #changeyourclothes I’m a fatty this is me lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The awful cooking has me beat. If I wanted to watch an average to tit cook make something, I’d video myself? I like insta cooks for the colour, great ingredients, amazing cooking skills, creativity and variations on things. Some actual inspiration not stodgy pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.