Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou… you do know that you’re the same person that you were a year ago and also in a month, yeah?

It’s called evolving, doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The LightStims company do produce professional LED machines for use at clinics. I’ve been researching as I was considering buying an LED mask and the issue is that you need about 20 mins in one spot for it to be effective which is why they’re usually moon shaped to sit over your face. Imagine holding that bloody thing in place for 20 mins in one spot! At $300 you’re nearly halfway to the Dr. Natash Cook/Omnilux versions which are meant to be closer in quality to professional grade.

this also explains why doing that tit hasn’t helped ELL’s skin one but.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Babes, since you’ve been separated is actually probably the most we’ve seen you attempt to be a mother. The palming off the kids and only focusing on yourself isn’t anything new.

It’s not like she is/was a stay at home mum to kids that are actually at home. They’re in full time school. Even when it’s her weekend with the kids, she still gets five full days of long lunches and self care appointments. She’s not at a loss without them.

Reactions: 20
Fixed this one too! 😂
She's one of those drinkers with the tell-tale red cheeks.
If you're already feeling morose about your life (despite all claims to the contrary) having a drink then whinging about tattle trolls, isn't gonna make you feel any better.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Even though she’s apparently lost 20kg she’s neither fit or healthy. She’s constantly waking up ‘exhausted’ and her only exercise is random walks. Surely she’s due for another fat camp?

Also isn’t a staycation a holiday at your own home? Why is she saying she’s booked one?

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Is she talking about us? Because I feel like we heap more tit on her when the kids are around 😂

Also glad she said that if we feel the need to say something, say it to a friend. Now she gets it. Thank you for being here friends 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
can someone find her and start filming and put their phone in her face and see how she llikes it. she is a selfish cow. I used to do portiat photography and when learning I would ASK my daughters if they would pose for me. one was into cosplay so sometimes she would be happy to but mostly it was no go pay a model.

Reactions: 13
Is she talking about us? Because I feel like we heap more tit on her when the kids are around 😂

Also glad she said that if we feel the need to say something, say it to a friend. Now she gets it. Thank you for being here friends 🤗
When she is spending quality time with "Charlotte" we let be what will be.....

• Haha
Fixed this one too! 😂
She's one of those drinkers with the tell-tale red cheeks.
If you're already feeling morose about your life (despite all claims to the contrary) having a drink then whinging about tattle trolls, isn't gonna make you feel any better.
Her eyes show how cooked she is

Reactions: 14
Where is she going?? Are the kids staying with Aaron all week? I'm pretty sure she has them FULL TIME.

• Haha
That is what I came here to say. Jesus. I would sell my house at a loss to get away from that screeching.
100 farkin percent! If she can size down she surely can tone down!

And also, if you don't like constructive criticism then get off social media. I've already had a chat to my friend regarding my opinion about you and she was of the same opinion...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
EL I'm sorry but your audience are your customers and your product is yourself. You absolutely owe your audience authenticity and you do owe them an explanation or apology when you negativly impact your customers. When they have followed for years, made purchases because of your influence and supported your endeavours.

This is what being an Influencer is! You are the product and you have expectations and when you don't meet those, people are entitled to be disappointed and express that. Your tribe pay your wage!

Screenshot_20220808-051125_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.