Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just lost my nasi goreng 🤮

View attachment 1420801
I just woke up and watched all of this. And then the ugly dress she put on to go out with the girls - it is for a younger woman. Why doesn't she see she needs some support for those boobs? And if I hear her call herself "mama" in that voice again......it is so affected. Also, such a liar. She says oh she won't drink and the last post is her raising a glass that looks like a drink to her lips. She is so blatant in her lies. What an absolute phony she is. I am going to try and go back to sleep (it's only 330 am here) but I believe I will have Emmylou nightmares. God, that dress was hideous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Back on my computer so I can see her exact follower count! It feels like a new years eve countdown! 20 to go!

Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 8.38.55 pm.png

Did you see my earlier post (I tagged you in)? Just wondering if those earnings looked legit?
Oh I missed it!! Let me go back :)

Did you see my earlier post (I tagged you in)? Just wondering if those earnings looked legit?
I have had a few gin and sodas lol! I can't find it! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m crying of laughter over here at all of the comments on this thread 🤣 you are all SO hilarious

I thought I was shocked at the dancing videos, I was even more shocked when she revealed that dress she has gone out in! Then the slow mo video eating the olive…. Wow is all I can say 😳 just wow

Excuse me while I go and bleach my eyeballs…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she might disappear again for a bit, & not by choice, she needs some serious help.🥼👨‍⚕️🩺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The talking about sexy dance class and then burping :ROFLMAO: probably the funniest thing I’ve seen on the internet lately. Wouldn’t you just not upload that story?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To celebrate her dropping to 119k @Super Cute, I propose a Girls Night Out at the Sphinx! We'll film each other drinking dirty martinis in slow mo. G-Town Tattlers, who's in?! Get your faux fur out and shine your clodhoppers✌🏽💃🏻
I’ll be wearing my very own banana skin 🍌dress so easily recognisable (This is me last time I wore it….🤭) topped off with a ZM faux fur bomber and my Michael Course runners (mamma can’t dance in ma white clod hoppers). Bottoms up fezzas 🍸
AD16DFF5-9F2E-418B-A58C-20EA170C29D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This woman has lost her mind. That dress looks horrendous
I’m crying of laughter over here at all of the comments on this thread 🤣 you are all SO hilarious

I thought I was shocked at the dancing videos, I was even more shocked when she revealed that dress she has gone out in! Then the slow mo video eating the olive…. Wow is all I can say 😳 just wow

Excuse me while I go and bleach my eyeballs…
The slow mo eating the olive. 😳 the dress 😳 I'm actually lost for words...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.