Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this actually real life, or am I in a nightmare? Wtf is happening today?! Did she hit her head while she was off last week? She’s more delusional than normal.
I just have to thank you all for the laughs. My dog has no idea why the bed is shaking when there is no earthquake. I am laughing so hard. This is horrifying and delightful all at once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This woman has lost her mind. That dress looks horrendous

The slow mo eating the olive. 😳 the dress 😳 I'm actually lost for words...
The fact she is out with another paid friend Jess, her model and Jess's friends .... who did she ask to film it and how long did she sit in the dark editing it on her night out to post.

This footage being posted the same night is so sad. How much better would it be posting with the hashtag #aboutlastnight .... leaving people to think she has a life off the gram

We are 11 away from 119,000!!!! Fill your glasses and get ready to raise a toast!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I created an account just so I can comment on Tattle.

Long time lurker.

I briefly caught some of the live and there was a question about foot and mouth disease. Emmylou skipped it and did not answer. I briefly watched part of the live.

Less than a week back. So much peacocking from our girl in all directions. Even tonight’s dress is in the colours of a peacock.
Welcome !!

Reactions: 5
I am LIVING for when she goes off script… and out of nowhere! It’s so entertaining! This and the Camilla photo shoot!! Amazing!! Have no bleeping idea what her deal is anymore but I don’t think she does either. She is bleeping PISSED Aaron has a new love interest. She’s that egotistical she thought he’d be back.

It’s a car crash but…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her new career .... life coach by day, sad friend hunter by night and mother when it fits her brand!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s all up for some MMF action back at the hovel tonight methinks..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I forgot to mention in the live today that she threatened mentioned she might sunbathe in a g string in Bali. Not the best way to drum up numbers for the Bali getaway.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.