Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also reacted with wtf emmy screw loose. Do not go and film Alove and his apartment. Some thins should be private. I bet she has not showered our brushed the back of her hair.

Reactions: 15
Go A Love!!!! He looks happy and healthy 🥰 The apartment looks neat, bright and clean. Check out the TV cabinet and how perfectly neat it is.

Reactions: 21
Morning tattlers geez this new revamped version of EL has certainly moved this thread quickly.
Jumped on to quickly say I’m so proud of Aaron he has definitely moved on and not taking her tit I’m guessing she would have tried to wrangle Vita being with her for her birthday not for love but for the gram. Must feel tit EL to have no control or awareness at what you posted showed such a happy picture but you were only looking in just like us.
Ok I’m off again breakfast and holiday sunbathing await …. Maybe I’ll try a bomb in the pool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Happy birthday Vida you sweet girl! I do hope she has a great day and it's about her. Not the EL show!

She looks so hungover! It looks like she got hammered, went home and cried all night. She looks a mess.

I'm sure ALove saw her stories last night so she's probably embarrassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel like it’s such an invasion of his privacy for her to film in his apartment… at least he’s free now.:)
Yes I agree but…..he must have agreed to it 🤔 possibly to keep things amicable for V bday celebrations?

If it were me, I’d be saying “eff off with your all for the gram tit, this is part of the reason I left and when the kids are with me, we live a private life.”

She would then manipulate the situation so that dad looks like a jerk 🫤

Reactions: 14
Morning tattlers geez this new revamped version of EL has certainly moved this thread quickly.
Jumped on to quickly say I’m so proud of Aaron he has definitely moved on and not taking her tit I’m guessing she would have tried to wrangle Vita being with her for her birthday not for love but for the gram. Must feel tit EL to have no control or awareness at what you posted showed such a happy picture but you were only looking in just like us.
Ok I’m off again breakfast and holiday sunbathing await …. Maybe I’ll try a bomb in the pool
@OhMyLou are you staying at the seesha backpackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it very interesting yet not surprising that AL is living in a clean, tidy, bright, modern apartment yet LL blamed him for being lazy around the house.
As we knew, he was never the hoarder!

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I find it very interesting yet not surprising that AL is living in a clean, tidy, bright, modern apartment yet LL blamed him for being lazy around the house.
Aside from his funny book and other quirks (which just make him interesting), I love his energy ... he seems like such a lovely guy - as does Brad. Emmylou is very lucky to be surrounded by such people.

Reactions: 22
I was in H and M today, picked up a dress and thought "duck no, looks like what that human sausage roll would squeeze herself into" and promptly put it back.

Living rent free in my head 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good to see she took on the feedback and has captions on her stories.

I have an active social life however most of my friends are coupled up so I do dine out alone if I’m up to it but you won’t see me filming myself

Reactions: 14
I spotted her down at the beach yesterday while out on my walk. I wouldn’t have noticed her but heard her screeching voice yelling out ‘sorry’ at someone cause her dogs were running WILD everywhere!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Yes I agree but…..he must have agreed to it 🤔 possibly to keep things amicable for V bday celebrations?

If it were me, I’d be saying “eff off with your all for the gram tit, this is part of the reason I left and when the kids are with me, we live a private life.”

She would then manipulate the situation so that dad looks like a jerk 🫤
She would be the paying him child support, so I wonder if she pulls the manipulation card "This is home I pay your child support Aaron!"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I was in H and M today, picked up a dress and thought "duck no, looks like what that human sausage roll would squeeze herself into" and promptly put it back.

Living rent free in my head 😂😂
Don't you hate when so many times your doing stuff and you go fark no that what emmy screwloose does/says/forgets to do.

She would be the paying him child support, so I wonder if she pulls the manipulation card "This is home I pay your child support Aaron!"
Does child support still get based on the number of days you have your children. My children are now 24 and 27 sonits been a while since child support.

Reactions: 9
Good to see she took on the feedback and has captions on her stories.

I have an active social life however most of my friends are coupled up so I do dine out alone if I’m up to it but you won’t see me filming myself
I forgot to post this!! I may have messaged Garnier ....

Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 11.33.02 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 11.33.12 am.png

Don't you hate when so many times your doing stuff and you go fark no that what emmy screwloose does/says/forgets to do.

Does child support still get based on the number of days you have your children. My children are now 24 and 27 sonits been a while since child support.
It's a calculation of income difference and days of care. So even if Aaron has the kids more, if her income is higher she would still need to pay him something.

Reactions: 19
You can see that she is a hoarder even just by all those clothes she trying to sell.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.