Emmylou Loves #30 In the foreskin skivvy she resembles a chode, one more cheezel and her guts will explode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shell be back tonight, Friday night engagement v will surely be high.
Maybe she has spent the last week getting to lap band or whatever it is adjusted.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Shell be back tonight, Friday night engagement v will surely be high.
Maybe she has spent the last week getting to lap band or whatever it is adjusted.
She definitely did not take SueLynn and her children to Airley Beach seeing the holidays end this weekend. She may indeed have had some WLS seeing her waiting period on her private health care is over. She will be loving all our guesses about where she is and when she will be back - negative attention is as satisfying as positive attention for EL.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Strange as it may beā€¦ but the best thing she could ever do is never return to the gramā€¦ā€¦
As for us Tattlersā€¦.. as much as we love to snark and pile on herā€¦. Iā€™ve felt lighter since Iā€™ve stopped following all my ā€œ hateā€ influencers: only EL left and once a few weeks pass Iā€™d move on with life if she never came back. šŸ¤”šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wasn't she supposed to take a month off the gram when she went on that caravan holiday and didn't last a week? This must be a record for her or was she AWOL for longer after her gunt surgery?

Reactions: 7
I wonder ... if the Airlie Beach resort asked her not to return after all the complaints last time (as in, those posted to their IG page)? :unsure:

Reactions: 15
Wasn't she supposed to take a month off the gram when she went on that caravan holiday and didn't last a week? This must be a record for her or was she AWOL for longer after her gunt surgery?
From memory is was about two weeks after her surgery šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
From memory is was about two weeks after her surgery šŸ¤”
It was a while but didnā€™t she at least tell her fans thatā€™s what she was doing? Also I imagine she would of been a mess after Aaron left and on pretty strong pain killers.
I need her back for some entertainment. I canā€™t afford to hate follow anymore idiots for my own mental health and really donā€™t have time To watch tv like our fave jessiika so these guys are it for me. And they are even failing at that at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was a while but didnā€™t she at least tell her fans thatā€™s what she was doing? Also I imagine she would of been a mess after Aaron left and on pretty strong pain killers.
I need her back for some entertainment. I canā€™t afford to hate follow anymore idiots for my own mental health and really donā€™t have time To watch tv like our fave jessiika so these guys are it for me. And they are even failing at that at the moment.
No, she vanished!! Everyone on GOMI was really concerned for her. She posted a few stories in hospital and then just went totally silent. I understand why she was offline, but I do think people should post at least one story to say that theyā€™re okay but theyā€™ll be offline for the foreseeable future.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
After a walk in the rain around the neighbourhood (emmylous car was parked at home during the day)
Next time, be prepared: take a fishing rod and Cheezels, and have your little one ready with the iPhone to film as she exits the house!

I wonder ... if the Airlie Beach resort asked her not to return after all the complaints last time (as in, those posted to their IG page)? :unsure:
Wondered the same Messy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She definitely did not take SueLynn and her children to Airley Beach seeing the holidays end this weekend. She may indeed have had some WLS seeing her waiting period on her private health care is over. She will be loving all our guesses about where she is and when she will be back - negative attention is as satisfying as positive attention for EL.
Would she be out waking with V like spotted in the wild this week if sheā€™d had WLS?

Reactions: 10
Would she be out waking with V like spotted in the wild this week if sheā€™d had WLS?
I have no idea, I am not sure what how long she would not be able to move around. Apologies if I missed some posts but I have been overseas.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have no idea, I am not sure what how long she would not be able to move around. Apologies if I missed some posts but I have been overseas.
All good Teddy šŸ§ø
She was spotted walking this week with V and looking very deflated.
Iā€™m not sure about WLS and what is involved but maybe she has had something minor done?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.