Emmylou Loves #30 In the foreskin skivvy she resembles a chode, one more cheezel and her guts will explode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely loosing her appeal as an influencer she’d be burning seeing stories of other mums offered tickets to Cinderella, MCG museum, Lightyear screening and Sovereign Hill these school holidays all she managed was ice skating

She would have 100% asked the outspoken girls to remove the post. They have spoken before about being asked not to post about certain people -so they don’t.
It defeats the purpose of their show they are useless

Reactions: 28
We would find somethingvto do, weekly meetups in our crop tops showing our gunts whilst we chow downcheezels a cheezewheel and some hummingbird cake.
Hahahahahaha meeting in our crop tops and showing our gunts 😆😆🙌👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s with her voice in those early years? It’s nothing like now. I guess it has developed over time as her career progressed. Another irritating feature.

Reactions: 9
Right, cuppa poured, Bluey on tv, come on Lazy Lou, I have a very short window!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was obviously wrong about her doing a live, so now I ll guess she will pop up at the markets yoday 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Wondering if anyone has access to the sites where her following count can be checked please. I'd be fascinated to see how it's going.

Reactions: 8
Maybe she contacted her ‘friend’ (who suddenly came up with a last minute meeting when EL asked her to go with her to something when she was in Torquay at the fat farm) Shannon from Shannon’s Kitchen and asked how to step away from the gram?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.