Emmylou Loves #30 In the foreskin skivvy she resembles a chode, one more cheezel and her guts will explode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spicy cough finally caught me could do with some EL entertainment today......

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The spicy cough finally caught me could do with some EL entertainment today......
Me too… tested positive this morning and feel like I’ve been bashed about the head by one of ELs clodhoppers. Feel better soon all the unwell Tattlers 🥰

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Hope all get well soon I got covid last November and for the first three days I felt like lazy lou had trampled me on the wsy to the cheezel aisle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow she tried out for the biggest loser too!
Oh my goodness. Why on earth did she try out for TBL ... she wasn't even that big!

------

Sorry to hear more Tattlers are feeling unwell :cry: ... rest (don't do anything) and keep your fluids up ... Ribena is amazing (as is the blue Powerade).

I'm so disappointed that Emmylou hasn't returned ... I just sat down with my cup of coffee, excited about the prospect, but instead ... nothing.

Goodnight Messy. Hoping your back pain has eased some. Enjoy an early night in. If there happens to be any action, we'll do our best to capture it for you 💜
Thank you for your well wishes, Snarks :love: My darling husband bought me a TENS machine when he was out and about yesterday morning, and I started using it right away (just a handful of times). I couldn't believe the difference this morning - I'm almost back to normal. Best investment ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
After finally trawling through and catching up on this week’s entertainment I’ve moved from my morning cuppa to a few wines with lunch 🥳 I am now charged and ready for a Friday afternoon Insta resurrection 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
After finally trawling through and catching up on this week’s entertainment I’ve moved from my morning cuppa to a few wines with lunch 🥳 I am now charged and ready for a Friday afternoon Insta resurrection 🙏
im so jealous. I’ve resisted several times to crack a bottle while sitting watching my little person play train tracks. After a walk in the rain around the neighbourhood (emmylous car was parked at home during the day)
I’m bored out of my brains. Waiting in anticipation for our girl to jump on line.

If it happens tonight…. I may even crack a bottle of dom.
I wish she would give us a warning that she’s about to do a live or something. We could all meet at the Graham and watch it on the big screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ultimately her hiatus while its a shame for the us the only person really suffering is Lou herself. Hell she's not even posting pre recorded shill posts. Bali ain't selling itself if at all and I dare say she can't have much by way of savings. Stay Insta silent all you want EL just be aware award rates don't buy designer

Reactions: 19
im so jealous. I’ve resisted several times to crack a bottle while sitting watching my little person play train tracks. After a walk in the rain around the neighbourhood (emmylous car was parked at home during the day)
I’m bored out of my brains. Waiting in anticipation for our girl to jump on line.

If it happens tonight…. I may even crack a bottle of dom.
I wish she would give us a warning that she’s about to do a live or something. We could all meet at the Graham and watch it on the big screen.
Bottle is cracked here! It’s raining, freezing. The teenagers wanted chicken brioche buns for lunch so cooked and had a glass. It’s Friday after all .
Safely say didn’t spot Lazylou at Woolies this afternoon.

Reactions: 13
Bottle is cracked here! It’s raining, freezing. The teenagers wanted chicken brioche buns for lunch so cooked and had a glass. It’s Friday after all .
Safely say didn’t spot Lazylou at Woolies this afternoon.
So funny, I was there around midday. Eyes wide open on the look out.
we possibly could have passed each other

Reactions: 7
She will have to come on soon, her income literally depends on it.

Reactions: 14
She will have to come on soon, her income literally depends on it.
Maybe she is sad that Leah didn’t invite her along on the Greece trip like Sophie Cachia joining her P.A on the Bali trip.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.