Emmylou Loves #29 Urine angles and lettuce a’plenty - Mama’s headin to Bali for knock off Fendi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning everybody! Im just watching the banana condom parade around the villa showing her communidy the rooms and my absolute favourite part of all of it is the man filming is answering her! 😂😂 poor guy must think she’s giving him a tour - ‘these are the bedrooms’ ‘yes, yes I know that, I work here…’
How cringe was that hahaha. That poor guy getting roped into that. Couldn’t she have just filmed the videos without her front and centre 🙄

Reactions: 13
Honestly, there’s no time to slap together a thread recrap at the rate these threads are churning.

I just lost it at Lunch Lady Doris trying to air dry someone else’s beef curtains in her fridge. If that isn’t a euphemism I don’t know what is.

I’m truly stumped when she was talking about making the skin on steak crispy.

Nothing I write could be as absurd.
Ohhhh but @Sure…Media! you’re SO good at it!! Pleassseee

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well done @ChunkyCustard, brilliant title 😄 and thanks @Messychaotic - one word for the new thread 😀
That Scotch and Soda dress - someone posted a video in the last couple of days of our girl, not recent, but she was walking down the street, and said the button had broke off the back of the dress that morning. I thought it looked like this 1 she's trying to flog off for $80. I know it's just a button, easy fixed, but we all know she wouldn't have bothered to fix it for the next person
Thanks 🙏🏻 nothing like setting the bar so high with the very first post 🙈 now I’ll have to write a cookbook, campaign for a Logie invite and let my herb garden go to tit just to stay relevant!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m just on a deep dive while I have a sleep in, and she’s actually such an asshole. The vegan dig is completely unnecessary
The look on her face says a lot!!

Isn't August/September '21 when she had gunt removal surgery and Limpy left?

I’m just on a deep dive while I have a sleep in, and she’s actually such an asshole. The vegan dig is completely unnecessary
She use to call Alove ‘the vegan’ every chance she could. She giggled and thought it was a cute pet name. It was gross.

For example she would cook lamb and during her cooking lives she was asked what will Alove eat. Her response, the vegan will find or make something to eat.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She really does truly believes the break up is 100 percent Alove’s fault. That it happened out of the blue and she was shocked and surprised. A year on, well nearly a year on and still acting like a teenager.

Alice has an epiphany and she needs to respect that he ended it for whatever reason.

For example she would cook lamb and during her cooking lives she was asked what will Alove eat. Her response, the vegan will find or make something to eat.
I think the first time I came across her, through Christian, she was heading off to NY with him. The Uber was due and she was sticking in a Roast Lamb for that nights dinner. I thought that was pretty cool. I wouldn't be doing that, I'd be stressing about getting to the airport, blah blah blah. Then realised he was vegan. Like wtaf!!!

Reactions: 13
Cracking thread title ChunkyCustard 🤣👏🏼

I gift you this 🖼
View attachment 1373417
And to my girl @Messychaotic - one word, thank you for creating thread 🙏🏼😘 I've gladwrapped you a quarter of a wheel of cheese fresh from last week's warehouse party. It's being couriered over by Global Ballooning - keep ya farken eyes peeled✌🏽🧀🎈
The blue swim photo is my all time favourite. Someone has it as their avatar and it just cracks me up! It’s such an unfortunate look!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm going to Bali in 2 weeks, and just this morning I have booked a modern private villa with a pool in Canggu for $1900 for 9 nights. Good luck flogging those bunk beds for $3000 a week!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
As I think I've said before, this was planned well before she went to Bali. They both hatched the plan that she'd go to Bali then show her tribe everything, and they'd use Leah's wedding planner, her dad's and the other contacts for accommodation etc. And BINGO let's make it so her followers could come to Bali to be with Queen Emmylou. 🤮🤮🤮🤬🤬
Passport fast-tracked by 24th May posting and then bam a week later her body breaks down or whatever nonsense she said and she’s in Bali. The first video of her in Bali was the forced tears .. so grateful blah blah etc.

When she brings the tears it’s just all lies to follow.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She sounds like a slurring drunk
Yep, I thought the same. It makes sense that she has a problem with alcohol, it would explain the gut, how rough she looks in the mornings, and the drunken impulse spending on overpriced clothes that don't fit. Would also explain the fungal infection requiring hospitalisation, as alcoholics have weakened immune systems.

Reactions: 19
Only work like a mad dog you do Emmy Lounatic is work overtime to shill a buck.

You’re unwashed clothes
Bali bunk bed schemes
Warehouse sales

Self funded magazines and tv shows to inflate your ego

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220628-105205_Gallery.jpg

It's pretty random to me that you'd do an unprofesh spiel about your villa trip whilst standing in front of a couple of steaks in your kitchen?

Also, I may have missed it (this thread is faster than the speed of light) - does she have anyone confirmed to go on the trip yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not sure she is an alcoholic, as I rekon she would have posted live nudes by now. My first reaction to Bali trip is how idiotic the people are who pay for it, but then I also feel terrible for the people who pay for it. They might be very lonely 😞

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It's like somebody's taken a body pillow case and filled it with cushions. Unflattering, uncomfortable and totally cheap looking.
IMG_20220628_110829.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.