Emmylou Loves #29 Urine angles and lettuce a’plenty - Mama’s headin to Bali for knock off Fendi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a shitshow her Bali stories are! Clearly she hasn't got the interest she thought she would! No tit dumbass! People are struggling!

The way she try's to sell 'And gorrrgeous massages included!' Darl, it's $12 for 1 hour. Chill.

The whole 'You get personally fitted at The Temple with your own robe' Ahhhh, NO. It's a massive room. You just find one that fits.

That villa!? Yes, nice. But far from luxurious. It's very dated. The bathrooms and rooms are tiny for Bali.

Looking forward to the excuse of why it will get shitcanned.

And, The Kids don't 'have a sleepover' at their Dad's. They live with him. Stop the jabs.
And her and Leah trying to make it sound more interesting by saying there will be other little surprises, meanwhile the eyes dart sideways

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I also enjoyed her laughing about “Leah’s old boss” and “oh it’s an in joke we have”. Isn’t it literally her old boss? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A random sleepover at their dads. SLEEPOVER. Its not a bleeping party. He's a parent and a better parent than she will ever be.
I bleeping hate this take "oh dads babysitting" "sleepover at dads". No! The kids are at their dads tonight. Thats it.
Also stop sharing this much family information. Just post a video of the dogs without any other information. Everyone loves dogs. Thats all you need. Stop there. Fuckkkkk im so pissed off today.
I think she’s shocked that they left and went to their dads. She’s been doing nothing all day it’s school holidays she’ll have them tagging behind her videoing bullshit stories. No wonder they randomly ran back to dad.

Reactions: 20
I also enjoyed her laughing about “Leah’s old boss” and “oh it’s an in joke we have”. Isn’t it literally her old boss? 🤔
Yes! This part was so bizarre and so cringe. She just acts like a kid pretending to be a fancy grown up woman.

Why is she so cooked? Seriously, I'm scratching my head here trying to come up with valid reasons for her behaviour but all I've got is total insanity 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And her and Leah trying to make it sound more interesting by saying there will be other little surprises, meanwhile the eyes dart sideways
The surprises will be trying to "time share" a toilet between numerous bunk mates because old mate GriftyLou and her shifty sidekick Leah have sold you down the river.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine EL around Catriona Rowntree?! I'd pay good money to see Catriona trying to have a civilized conversation with the Lou-py one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a confession to make. And it's not nice, or very fair. But my dislike of EL is starting to spill over to Leah. I cannot stand her voice. It's actually more irritating to me than Emmy's high pitched gushing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I have a confession to make. And it's not nice, or very fair. But my dislike of EL is starting to spill over to Leah. I cannot stand her voice. It's actually more irritating to me than Emmy's high pitched gushing.
Leah's voice has always painted her as disingenuous in my mind.

Reactions: 25
Seriou

Seriously, doesn't she have a mirror in her room

Just proves Leah is a big scam artist also 🤬
As I think I've said before, this was planned well before she went to Bali. They both hatched the plan that she'd go to Bali then show her tribe everything, and they'd use Leah's wedding planner, her dad's and the other contacts for accommodation etc. And BINGO let's make it so her followers could come to Bali to be with Queen Emmylou. 🤮🤮🤮🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Guyssss it’s a pretty awesome package and includes the white party

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lmao. 4 days is all it took for 1000 posts on this feral rat bleep. Ive been on these threads since Jan and I think thats some kind of record?
Keep shilling Bali, EL. Lets aim for three days this week!

(Posting these pics again just to show off this beautiful yellow dress and cute white mules and chunky chain that fits perfectly around her tiny neck)
That is the most hideous piece of clothing she has ever worn. The video of her clopping through the villa in those shoes and the stomach and the "sexy" walk.....why did I watch this before I had coffee? And I love how she is trying to sell the bunk bed rooms. Saying that you won't be spending a lot of time in there so the tiny room and patio and bathroom (which she didn't even show) doesn’t matter. She is such a horrible person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Has anyone noticed there is not a trace of Bali on her feed? No photos or stories saved, which seems so odd to me. Oh no it doesn’t, part of the scam to make her followers “forget” she was there due to her body shutting down lolzie and

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.