Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
@screenfreelookatme, I'm wondering if your little bundle of joy has arrived! Looking forward to hearing from you soon🤱
Haha gosh you’re good! I’ve only been able to keep up commenting on the Kearns thread. There’s just too much Emmylou 😂

We welcomed our little bundle of joy into the world yesterday 🥰. So much newborn squishiness! It’s the best. Everyone is doing well. I’ll have wayyy too much time to Tattle with all the night feeds, but now we’re mostly sleeping 😴. We’ve gone with the name Tiffanylou (one word, no hyphen) in honour of the basketball like shape of our Lord and Saviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I’m with you Snarky. Please believe me when I tell you - she has always been vain, selfish and a bully. Even as a child and teen. She was pushy and loud and quite happy to ridicule others without a second thought. Sometimes having children and the ups and downs of life can change people for the better, and I wondered if this would be the case for EL. But this person is a true narcissist and will never change. It’s obvious she will never be sitting around wondering where it all went wrong. She is incapable of self reflection and growth. For years I’ve been following her and was so frustrated that nobody could see her true colours. You have no idea how vindicated I felt when I found tattle. Honestly it was like the world finally made sense. She is a horrible person unfortunately. And I just feel sorry for her kids.
She's like the little boy who cried wolf. One day she will need someone, and no one will help her.

Her Bali jaunt finally did it for me. The big eyes welling with crocodile tears, major gulps, as she said she was offered the chance to travel to Bali and how her body was shutting down. Then I remembered her gleeful face as she proudly showed us her fast tracked passport two days earlier. And two days after her body was apparently shutting down she was excitedly giving us a tour of the resort and had managed to pack all the products she needed to advertise for the week. She had also remembered to pack her yellow condom dress and clunky heels to give us a tour of a resort that she conveniently twisted into a Bali Escape for 20+ people over 3 different weeks for ridiculous prices. Who packs heels for Bali?

EmmyLou, I sat next to my dying husband when he was in his final hospital bed as his body was shutting down, you absolute moron. You will say anything for attention and it's an absolute disgrace. I'm snarky tonight but also, the important family and friends are aware when a palliative patient has just days to live. EmmyyLou was carrying on with her garage sale on Thursday evening when her friend has apparently died 2 days earlier. Seems like she heard about this tragic death 2 days later. Emmylou may have been close to the lovely lady that died, but not in recent years. The fact that all her photos are about 20 years old support this. And we know how often EmmyLou has been to Geelong. She's doing the same thing as Bali - exaggerating everything and/or pretending she was much closer to this lovely lady than she was - all for engagement. What an utter disgrace. Prove me wrong EmmyLou, I'm waiting...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I have a confession to make. And it's not nice, or very fair. But my dislike of EL is starting to spill over to Leah. I cannot stand her voice. It's actually more irritating to me than Emmy's high pitched gushing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Her little comment about not wanting to use truffles this season because she's not "cooking anything too fatty." Uh, Lou, we've all seen the shit that comes out of your kitchen and it ain't exactly lean cuisine 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 50

BlanchtheSausages

Because she's a fat fuck. I don't care how many kilos she claims she's lost, she's still a chubby, grubby little troll.
This is hilarious, I've been trying to catch the person on here that takes things to far but now everyone is just letting it rip and I look at the screen name and think "nope not the one just another regular Tattler who is fed up being polite".

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Huge congratulations to @ChunkyCustard for the winning title! 🥳

You have won ... let me see what we have in our prize cupboard ... oooh, it's a lovely item of clothing from Emmylou's Warehouse Sale. Congratulations! 🎉

1656331331447.png

Who wants to do the recap?

Previous thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
Terribly sad 💔 I believe one of our Tattlers knew Nikki - sending much love to you on the passing of your friend 💗

Don't Cutie. Like @AMY$ astutely said, with EL it's so performative. A beautiful, young mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend has passed and EL is posting pics from a million years ago and talking herself up. It's vomit inducing.
Thanks Snarky, that was me. It is so fucking sad. Those photos were at least 2002, I would have been at those parties (never knew EL was in our circle… ) so performative and insulting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
@Messychaotic - one word you are just too kind. I used to feel the same way as you about Emmy, but I have no reserves of empathy left for her. I feel the same as @gemmagucci.

I think the only thing that would move me is if she admitted she was a selfish narc and actively sought to mend her ways. I will always support people brave enough to confront hard truths and do the work. Unfortunately, I don't think she cares enough about anything other than herself. From everything I've read on here, she's always been a manipulative bully. She was just better at hiding it previously.
View attachment 1385685
I’m with you Snarky. Please believe me when I tell you - she has always been vain, selfish and a bully. Even as a child and teen. She was pushy and loud and quite happy to ridicule others without a second thought. Sometimes having children and the ups and downs of life can change people for the better, and I wondered if this would be the case for EL. But this person is a true narcissist and will never change. It’s obvious she will never be sitting around wondering where it all went wrong. She is incapable of self reflection and growth. For years I’ve been following her and was so frustrated that nobody could see her true colours. You have no idea how vindicated I felt when I found tattle. Honestly it was like the world finally made sense. She is a horrible person unfortunately. And I just feel sorry for her kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
When friends recommended I follow her years ago, I assumed 'Loves' referred to products/ experiences etc she loved and was promoting as an influencer. Like, Emmylou Loves...Olsson's Salt. But I've never noticed her incorporating 'Loves' in a meaningful way like that. Maybe she did prior to my time as a follower.

If she was to rebrand as a single, independent boss mama, I would suggest going with Emmylou MacCrafty. Gives her followers a heads up as to the kind of duplicitous toerag she really is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Dalej7

Chatty Member
A random sleepover at their dads. SLEEPOVER. Its not a fucking party. He's a parent and a better parent than she will ever be.
I fucking hate this take "oh dads babysitting" "sleepover at dads". No! The kids are at their dads tonight. Thats it.
Also stop sharing this much family information. Just post a video of the dogs without any other information. Everyone loves dogs. Thats all you need. Stop there. Fuckkkkk im so pissed off today.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad

emmygluewho

VIP Member
What a shitshow her Bali stories are! Clearly she hasn't got the interest she thought she would! No shit dumbass! People are struggling!

The way she try's to sell 'And gorrrgeous massages included!' Darl, it's $12 for 1 hour. Chill.

The whole 'You get personally fitted at The Temple with your own robe' Ahhhh, NO. It's a massive room. You just find one that fits.

That villa!? Yes, nice. But far from luxurious. It's very dated. The bathrooms and rooms are tiny for Bali.

Looking forward to the excuse of why it will get shitcanned.

And, The Kids don't 'have a sleepover' at their Dad's. They live with him. Stop the jabs.

• Heart
  • Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
The person who takes things too far is @Alice from Gomi - last seen June 18 after she was called out. Before that, she was Tangerine Crop Top Princess. I also think she's back here again but behaving herself so far.
Really if anyone is still ever in doubt, just look for completely non-sequitur mentions of zoom classes, webinars, and their own study commitments. It always starts there before getting completely unhinged.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42