Emmylou Loves #29 Urine angles and lettuce a’plenty - Mama’s headin to Bali for knock off Fendi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed there is not a trace of Bali on her feed? No photos or stories saved, which seems so odd to me. Oh no it doesn’t, part of the scam to make her followers “forget” she was there due to her body shutting down lolzie and
That is very strange. I can’t believe her stomach, surely it’s surgery gone wrong or more likely she didn’t do after care properly.

Reactions: 13
Just saw this. Explains our overgrown toddler to a T. Also I can see how many people see her as charming on face value but her lack of close friends shows that when it comes down to it her true colors come out and no one ends up close

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
C3D22F53-144D-4398-A991-2685ECC59FDA.jpeg

Morning all, our gurl has been awake all night pondering her isolated life and lack of connections and realised it’s everyone else’s fault! People just aren’t committed enough to supporting her as she builds her best life. Hopefully today brings her joy as her dirty clothes are packed and posted, the bunk room is snapped up by her “cheaper option” followers, and the kids decide to sleepover at their dads for the rest of the week 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I have a confession to make. And it's not nice, or very fair. But my dislike of EL is starting to spill over to Leah. I cannot stand her voice. It's actually more irritating to me than Emmy's high pitched gushing.
As Aaron was her enabler, cameraman, dogs body, etc etc she had to find someone that still would put up with her shite ways. So now Leah is her enabler and that's so wrong in itself, especially being an employee. She knows what Emmylou is all about and now with this Bali trip has enabled her big time with this scam of a holiday that the tribe will buy into their tarnished with the same brush.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As Aaron was her enabler, cameraman, dogs body, etc etc she had to find someone that still would put up with her shite ways. So now Leah is her enabler and that's so wrong in itself, especially being an employee. She knows what Emmylou is all about and now with this Bali trip has enabled her big time with this scam of a holiday that the tribe will buy into their tarnished with the same brush.
Leah is a co conspirator on this Bali trip, there is something in it for her as well as I have said before as have others here. Leah is giving me the shits just as much as EL at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well well lazy had a thought and it is not a good one. I have been single 20 years. That does not include fb's. You get used to it and you make your own way in life. Lou needs to learn this.

Reactions: 15
As I think I've said before, this was planned well before she went to Bali. They both hatched the plan that she'd go to Bali then show her tribe everything, and they'd use Leah's wedding planner, her dad's and the other contacts for accommodation etc. And BINGO let's make it so her followers could come to Bali to be with Queen Emmylou. 🤮🤮🤮🤬🤬
The fact she did her "woe is me, I'm broken" crap at the start of it all, to suck all her community in is what makes me sick. Did they sit around her dining table hatching this plan?! "I know, I'll spring a surprise trip on the tribe, say I'm still devastated about ALove leaving me, throw in a few This Mumma Is Broken tears and those gullible sponges I fund my lifestyle off will fall for it. Let's go Leah, ring your Dad and sort it, I'll pack my yellow sausage casing dress and clod hoppers and get me to the airport"

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1374903

Morning all, our gurl has been awake all night pondering her isolated life and lack of connections and realised it’s everyone else’s fault! People just aren’t committed enough to supporting her as she builds her best life. Hopefully today brings her joy as her dirty clothes are packed and posted, the bunk room is snapped up by her “cheaper option” followers, and the kids decide to sleepover at their dads for the rest of the week 🤦🏻‍♀️
Can this flop stop blaming everyone else but HERSELF for why she is where she is at?! Once she takes accountability for her sorry excuse of a life she will feel much lighter.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1374903

I just saw this morning's quotes and realised she is spiralling again.
As one of our Tattlers once said she is certainly "circling the drain" at the moment.

Reactions: 21
I actually don't understand her stomach. Is there an explanation as to why it looks that way - as someone else has said, it looks like a beer gut. It seems the more weight she claims to lose the bigger and harder her gut gets - will it eventually pop?

This Bali trip has done me in.
The fact she did her "woe is me, I'm broken" crap at the start of it all, to suck all her community in is what makes me sick. Did they sit around her dining table hatching this plan?! "I know, I'll spring a surprise trip on the tribe, say I'm still devastated about ALove leaving me, throw in a few This Mumma Is Broken tears and those gullible sponges I fund my lifestyle off will fall for it. Let's go Leah, ring your Dad and sort it, I'll pack my yellow sausage casing dress and clod hoppers and get me to the airport"
Same for me, the level of deceit that has gone into this scam is next level. It shows such a lack of respect for the communidy she claims to love and appreciate.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Spanx is good, but its not THAT good 🤣
Spanx wouldn't stand a chance and neither would a lace up corset.
That surgery is such a epic fail and it serves herself right for going ahead when she had a BMI of 41 which she admitted to.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We have a hot air balloon post! After a few tattlers mentioned it lol, no mention of it being an ad or #gifted experience though lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Surely that surgery was botched I just don’t get why she looks worse since it than before. She really resembles an over inflated balloon. But she is such a bad shape. Worse waste of money there and I can see why alove left. I think that yellow dress cos it shows everything has really highlighted exactly how bad it is. Again we don’t hate you for your size your personality is why we hate you. But more so spending $20000 on that surgery and getting your kids to look after you while recovering tells me all I need to know about you to make my mind up that you’re trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Good morning everybody! Im just watching the banana condom parade around the villa showing her communidy the rooms and my absolute favourite part of all of it is the man filming is answering her! 😂😂 poor guy must think she’s giving him a tour - ‘these are the bedrooms’ ‘yes, yes I know that, I work here…’

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.