Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

finelines

Oh poor Sagey. He sounds so sad. His mother has totally encroached on his Basketball which was his thing. But now it is her thing. He seems really good at it too. Let your boy shine you muppet!

• Sad
Reactions: 26

greacea

VIP Member
Slightly off topic for the evening but, I got stuck on a deep dive on the #emmylouloves. From memory this was circa 2019. “It hit me. I’M REALLY DOING IT”… Doing what exactly? Because we’ve seen your work ethic and I can’t imagine it was any better back then either EL. I’ve got more work ethic in my pinky than you do in that entire body and rotund stomachView attachment 1354645
Oh is that what says working mother?! My bad. I thought it was the early morning wake ups to make sure everyone is ready, school drop offs, working straight through to school pick up, making sure kids have afternoon tea, do a bit of homework, ensure they’re somewhat supervised whilst I go back to work, make dinner, help with bed time routine, do more work if I’m behind, otherwise have a bit of quiet time in the couch with my husband.
If I’d known it was more like photo shoots, farting around on social media and spending all my money on myself, I’d have saved myself so much time 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Dalej7

Chatty Member
Ok so... wow..
First things first, @SnarkyTart asked a question in the last thread and yes. Its actually getting annoying for me. #TCTP

Now back to EL!
I dont mind that she spent that much on cheese and brought bought all of that quince paste bc its money for the business and good for them! They sell great cheese and i just hope that by tagging them it doesnt mean she did an under the table deal with them for a discount and it was just a tag bc she really likes the lady and the shop.

I am so grateful to EL for telling me to put the cheese and bread and berries out where I want them so when its time to open them, i know where to put them. Lol.

All the women at the warehouse looked exactly as I pictured and absolutely are the type to go on her bali experience. They reek of ciggies through the screen. I dont feel sorry for them. If they cant tell they are being fleeced thats on them. They are willingly attending these events!

I dont think EL did anything not above board with her sales tonight. I dont think she is as stupid as she looks when it comes to business. She manages her disposable income poorly but i dont think she is stupid enough to not disclose sales of the book or merch.

In the end I love that she said 200 people registered and like maybe 12% of that showed up over the course of 3 hours. People probably registered for fun she has at least 200 hate followers!

• Heart

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
She is so gross. So ignorant, so awkward, and so entitled. Having your nearly teenage son filming you waddle about the kitchen when he should be eating breakfast, watching cartoons, playing with the dogs, shooting hoops - anything but following around that hairless ape talking absolute bull twang.

20220623_093319.jpg

No wonder the little one wanted Rice Bubbles. Mama's sponge cake chin and muffin top is enough to put anyone off baked goods.

• Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Emmylou, here I am with yet more free advice for you (formerly 1001 Others, now reincarnated!)

The reason why last night was a flop is because a lot - if not most - people don't have a spare $100 to spend on secondhand stuff at the moment. Life is expensive, and that $100 would go a long way towards household costs.

Run another event - this time, via silent auction. Create a new Instagram page and take the time to list each and every item on a separate post, with a reference for interested parties to quote, when they DM you with their best and final offer. Make the auction run for a good couple of weeks, and promote it via your main page. You might not get as much as you hope for some items, but you'll still be shifting them along and getting some $ in.

OR ...

Section off one part of your warehouse and make it a recycled boutique. Check your insurance and lease agreement to ensure you're allowed to use the warehouse in this capacity. Stuff will take longer to sell but if you're intent on getting the highest price possible for the items then this might be the best way to go. Just make sure someone is on site at the warehouse when you say they will be, to greet prospective buyers.
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR 😍😍 Thank heavens you've returned 🙏🏼❤

I may or may not have typed in keywords in EL's followers hoping to try and figure out if I could somehow find you (yes, I am a bit of a stalker but I'm not THE stalker 😆)

I also may or may not have just done zoomies around my kitchen table a la EL upon reading of your reincarnation (okay, I didn't but my heart did do a major bombie in joy 🤽‍♀️)

Now, spill the beans - did your reincarnation take place during a gifted stay at the Five Laments after you had bird poop smudged on your head during a Balinese lullaby?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pollie

VIP Member
You shouldn’t even be allowed
To film at a pool, it’s inappropriate and would make people uncomfortable.

• Heart

lousgunt

I'm pretty sure this is going to be wrapping up early, I've seen a total of 7 people walk out and one was a child with their mother I'm guessing.
Leah stuck her head out briefly, I'm guessing to see if a gaggle of women were walking up the street to demolish the massive amount of grapes left on the table (overheard a tribe member comment on them).
Looked like a max of 4 people in there when I wandered past.

• Haha
  • Wow

Michy02

VIP Member
Also everyone please stop feeling sorry for her! She’s the one who spent a ridikeulous amount of money on clothing and accessories for herself and now needs to offload it all!! ** CASH preferred! Selling her stupid cookbook for $25! Oils, jar of olives and PR gifts = Dikehead

Little girl on the train next to me just yelled - “Everyone shits!” Reminds me of Cachias offspring or ELL’s as a child. I mean she’s not wrong but time and place.

• Haha
  • Heart

Michy02

VIP Member
How bad was that lash ad? Surely she could have put more effort in that that
But a lash growth serum ? is a laughable collab as she’s always getting her lash extensions done every 5 minutes. wouldn’t growing longer lashes mean she has to get her lashes re done sooner? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
If I had as much cash as Lou, I'd book out a villa very close by and put all of my Tattlers up just so we could walk past her villa and smirk at her and Leah twiddling their thumbs by the pool.

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Thanks for the swimming tips Lisa Curry … such an expert 😩
That whole swimming pool scenario is 2 seconds away from being a comedy skit … made me laugh.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
At what point in someone's life would they be desperate enough to take health and fitness advice from LL.
It's pretty obviously that she isn't fit and healthy (due to puffing when walking)and unless you have a constant and regular exercise routine you may as well be going to Macca's instead.
For someone who had an abundance of spare time on her hands, it astounds me why she doesn't put more effort into exercise as time constraints is the main reason people put off exercising.
Bub should hang her head in shame for enabling that shit show.🤦‍♀️

• Haha